becks

VIP

• VIP Member
    • 4,881 posts
    • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
    • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
    • LocationNew York

Posted 23 October 2008 - 08:14 AM

Wow Yari! Great photos. And, yes the proper acoutrement to viewing is a pack of tissues.

So great!

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

#23 Celina

Celina
    • Banned
    • 2,811 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 09:46 AM

Waah! My computer froze at page 23!

Yari - you look so beautiful! The pics with your parents are perfect! All of the colors compliment everything and it looks like it was a wonderful time!

Congratulations! You have been on my mind and I was praying that you guys would have a wonderful beautiful day and it looks like it was! The shots at dusk are amazing!
      "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

#24 chickadee024

chickadee024
      • 140 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 10:02 AM

Yari, your pictures are awesome!

Makes me want my wedding day to be a little cloudy so I can get some really cool shots like yours!

#25 *Casey*

*Casey*
        • 5,209 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 10:05 AM

wow! you got those quick! You look amazing!!!

#26 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
          • 5,681 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 11:26 AM

Wow Yari what great photos.

#27 jajajaja

jajajaja
            • VIP Member
            • 9,794 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 11:47 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Yari
              You are too funny.

No it was him sweating...LOL! I believe the tide was because of Hurricane Norbert.

When the tide came up it washed up the chuppah, so they had to realign everything. Well I am assuming this, since Nicole never told me what happened. There are pics of how it looked before the tide came in and I love it. I don't see why they could have pushed things back to make the aisle.
              hahaha OOOPS! Please apologize to him. :)

Oh so that explains it. I couldn't figure out for the life of me why you had no beach. A hurricane- DUH! Dancing in the surf looked so fun though. That thought never once occurred to me. I guess I didn't really have a whole lot of dancing time to consider it.

Did the change the carpet thing on the dance floor? It doesn't look as green in your pictures. It's pretty in yours!

Now I need to finish looking!
              Happily married since 2008

#28 Sherry

Sherry
              • 390 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 11:47 AM

Yari, your pictures are gorgeous!!!

#29 Yari

Yari
                • VIP Member
                • 10,928 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 12:08 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
                  hahaha OOOPS! Please apologize to him. :)

Oh so that explains it. I couldn't figure out for the life of me why you had no beach. A hurricane- DUH! Dancing in the surf looked so fun though. That thought never once occurred to me. I guess I didn't really have a whole lot of dancing time to consider it.

Did the change the carpet thing on the dance floor? It doesn't look as green in your pictures. It's pretty in yours!

Now I need to finish looking!
                  LOL, I told Brian yesterday about your comment and he just laughed and laughed. We all mocked the GM about it.

The funny thing is my officiant and his wife started the whole dancing on the beach phase. I am so happy they did.

Yes, they must of...cause it was tan and looked like it was sand.

#30 SunBride

SunBride
                  • 1,499 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 12:21 PM

I love the nighttime pictures of you guys with the crazy dark blue sky. Very nice! You obviously had a good photographer to take good pictures like that at night.

I also love how the families are color coordinated with the baby blue and brown. We had our families color coordinate with blue (and the moms happened to both wear champagne) but it's not really that noticeable. With yours it's noticeable and looks really sharp!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users