Yari's Pro Pics

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#1 Yari

Yari
  • VIP Member
  • 10,928 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 06:38 PM

Here is the link to my pro pics. There are around 700 of them, so get a cup of tea and enjoy. They are of the zip lining tour, rehearsal dinner, welcome reception and wedding.

http://www.pictage.com/565495

#2 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 10,366 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 06:53 PM

ooohh yeah, so excited, off to look at all of then and look for a starfish picture :) lol

#3 jajajaja

jajajaja
      • VIP Member
      • 9,794 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 07:12 PM

Man- I don't have time to drink a cup of tea! I wanna look but I leave in 15 mins- no way I can do this. I will come back tomorrow morning with tea in hand.
        Happily married since 2008

#4 Yari

Yari
        • VIP Member
        • 10,928 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 07:16 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
          Man- I don't have time to drink a cup of tea! I wanna look but I leave in 15 mins- no way I can do this. I will come back tomorrow morning with tea in hand.
          Sounds good...

#5 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 10,366 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 07:19 PM

yay, they are so beautiful, Yari, you have a lot of beautiful photos!

#6 jajajaja

jajajaja
            • VIP Member
            • 9,794 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 07:22 PM

ok so I lied- i'm looking. hahaha. I LOVE your night pictures. 296+ beautiful sky!!

Your GM were soooo wet! Was that from holding the chupa? WOW- I can't believe how the tide came in. I wonder why- I haven't seen that in anyone elses photos.

So I read your review and after looking at the pics, when you say there was no aisle to walk up- was that when you guys are walking up the front of the chairs? How come? Was the tide in so you couldn't walk up the middle?
              Happily married since 2008

#7 Yari

Yari
              • VIP Member
              • 10,928 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 07:39 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
                ok so I lied- i'm looking. hahaha. I LOVE your night pictures. 296+ beautiful sky!!

Your GM were soooo wet! Was that from holding the chupa? WOW- I can't believe how the tide came in. I wonder why- I haven't seen that in anyone elses photos.

So I read your review and after looking at the pics, when you say there was no aisle to walk up- was that when you guys are walking up the front of the chairs? How come? Was the tide in so you couldn't walk up the middle?
                You are too funny.

No it was him sweating...LOL! I believe the tide was because of Hurricane Norbert.

When the tide came up it washed up the chuppah, so they had to realign everything. Well I am assuming this, since Nicole never told me what happened. There are pics of how it looked before the tide came in and I love it. I don't see why they could have pushed things back to make the aisle.

#8 1elephant

1elephant
                • VIP Member
                • 15,998 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 07:51 PM

yari, they're wonderful! i love the surprised look in 692.
                  and those are the effing monkeys that bit my cheek!!!

#9 2bebridejamaica

2bebridejamaica
                  • 1,206 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 07:52 PM

Yari, they are gorgous and I love how you pics of everything! You rehersal dinner dress was beautiful on you .. I hope you wear teal all the time!! #692 is my fave.

#10 2bebridejamaica

2bebridejamaica
                    • 1,206 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 07:53 PM

HAHAHA I posted and then saw Laurens post... I guess we have good taste! LOL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users