Post your bouquet and inspiration pics here

• Please log in to reply
1151 replies to this topic

#791 Melissa727

Melissa727
  • Site Supporter
  • 50 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 05:48 PM

I posted this from the app on my phone so I'm not sure how small it cane out. I will try to repost it tomorrow from my computer.

Very nice!!! Can you make the picture larger???

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Melissa727

45fdab98-1bb0-1619.jpg
    My DIY seashell bouquet still a work in progress

#792 Sllefebvr

Sllefebvr
    • 1,008 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 06:05 PM

Do you mind me asking in total what it cost you?

I posted this from the app on my phone so I'm not sure how small it cane out. I will try to repost it tomorrow from my computer.

#793 Melissa727

Melissa727
      • Site Supporter
      • 50 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 02:50 PM

Honestly I'm not sure what the total cost was. I had bought shells in bulk here and there for decor for our AHR and I used the shells from that lot to make my bouquet. If I had to guess it would probably be around $30 - $35. It was $20 for the amount of shells used. Then the rest was less than $10.

#794 cbandemer

cbandemer
        • 213 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 09:58 AM

I've been looking for a reasonable site to buy shells in bulk. Where did you order them from??

Honestly I'm not sure what the total cost was. I had bought shells in bulk here and there for decor for our AHR and I used the shells from that lot to make my bouquet. If I had to guess it would probably be around $30 - $35. It was $20 for the amount of shells used. Then the rest was less than $10.

#795 Melissa727

Melissa727
          • Site Supporter
          • 50 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 10:58 AM

I just went to Michael's and AC Moore and bought them on sale n with coupons. I also went out to end of season sales. Oh and u can usually find them at the dollar store as well

#796 Melissa727

Melissa727
            • Site Supporter
            • 50 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 11:23 AM

bouquet almost done.JPG

I was asked to post a bigger picture of my DIY shell bouquet so here it is. Hope this helps! It is still a work in progress.

#797 Sllefebvr

Sllefebvr
              • 1,008 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 12:13 PM

Wow!! I am SO jealous.. I just ordered mine and through etsy it is like $200.00 I should of went the DIY route for this one

#798 TropicLover

TropicLover
                • 293 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 03:07 PM

So much creativity out there ladies!  It all looks so good!

Here's my bouquet inspiration piece.  It's mainly Calla Lillis and Orchids.  I'm just waiting to hear back from the hotel to see if it's doable.  Fingers crossed!

BTW this company has a lot of stunning flower pictures.  They're based out of Ontario and if I could take them to Mexico with me I would!  You can view their blog at: bouquet.jpg

#799 FutureMrsDawson

FutureMrsDawson
                  • 154 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 04:32 PM

There are so many beautiful bouquets here....I don't know where to start.  Thanks everyone for sharing!

Attached Files

#800 prettypigpig

prettypigpig
                    • Banned
                    • 1,034 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 10:58 AM

regarding the stem leakage issues, I got married in Playa Del Carmen, and used the bouquet for 2 days (actual wedding and TTD), and no leakage from the stem.

Bonnie

Married to Mr. El Khaiat on July 4th, 2011 @ Royal Playa Del Carmen

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users