Posted 27 August 2011 - 06:49 PM

I Love this!!

#762 KatieJ

KatieJ
    • 168 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 06:51 PM

I Love this!!!

Originally Posted by Gin Bootles 

i got this from sandals resorts.. they sent me all these brouchers :)467-RD105328_Seaside_S_004.jpg

#763 sxcT

sxcT
      • 1,282 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 11:09 AM

www.100candles.com is great.  I bought my LED lights there.

Originally Posted by Sllefebvr 

Awesome website... those candles are so expensive and they are super inexpensive on this website!! Thanks!!

#764 Brenners

Brenners
        • 807 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 02:28 PM

I rarely go to Wal-Mart but that is about the only shopping available where my family lives.  I found some LED candles reasonably priced as well as some really nice shells, sand, etc...Not sure on if I will buy them yet.  I got lost on a website about a month ago and need to revisit to finalize ideas!  :)

Originally Posted by cbandemer 

Thats what i've been looking at and if found a website with them reasonably priced.

http://www.save-on-c...com/baopca.html

This website has tons of things on it which can be very helpful. I actually got stuck looking at things the other day for a couple hours just getting ideas and prices.

#765 prettypigpig

prettypigpig
          • Banned
          • 1,034 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 02:57 PM

My bouquet, my BM bouquet and my non-flower centrepiece

B_J-009.jpgB_J-010.jpgB_J-483.jpgB_J-482.jpg

Bonnie

Married to Mr. El Khaiat on July 4th, 2011 @ Royal Playa Del Carmen

#766 Brenners

Brenners
            • 807 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 03:03 PM

I love these!  Great idea!

Originally Posted by prettypigpig 

#767 cbandemer

cbandemer
              • 213 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 09:34 AM

These are really pretty. Now are they real flowers. Also how did you get your centerpieces to lookin like the water beads are floating or do they already float to the top when added to water? Do you have a pic of them on the table? I'm trying to figure out what is big enough for the table.

#768 prettypigpig

prettypigpig
                • Banned
                • 1,034 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 03:26 PM

The bouquets are made with real fresh cut flowers.  The bridal bouquet had pink orchids, pink peonies, pink ranunculus and green berries.  The BM bouquets had pink and ivory roses.

The vase is a voltive vase, so it has a glass compartment on top of a cylinder vase.  I put blue diamond confettis, 1 big seashell and 4 floating LED light ice cubes with water in the vase, and the water soaked jelly beans and 1 starfish candle in the top part. 

Bonnie

Married to Mr. El Khaiat on July 4th, 2011 @ Royal Playa Del Carmen

#769 Maritza919

Maritza919
                  • 421 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 04:55 PM

The bouquets are made with real fresh cut flowers.  The bridal bouquet had pink orchids, pink peonies, pink ranunculus and green berries.  The BM bouquets had pink and ivory roses.

The vase is a voltive vase, so it has a glass compartment on top of a cylinder vase.  I put blue diamond confettis, 1 big seashell and 4 floating LED light ice cubes with water in the vase, and the water soaked jelly beans and 1 starfish candle in the top part. 

How did the peonies and RaNunculas do in the heat? They are slme of my faces but not sure how they'd hold up. Thanks :)

#770 Brenners

Brenners
                    • 807 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 08:09 PM

I love your centerpieces!  I have been trying to figure out something to do with LED lights and wanted floating ones.  Thanks so much for the inspiration!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users