Photo

Post your bouquet and inspiration pics here

• Please log in to reply
1151 replies to this topic

#751 cbandemer

cbandemer
  • 213 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 12:36 PM

As of right now I would say we would have 12-15 tables of 10 so that would be alot glass containers to bring. Customs may think I am absolutely insane.

#752 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
    • 1,748 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 01:22 PM

OMG! Over 100 people for a DW! Congrats!!!!

You could always do 1/2 the tables with those vases and 1/2 with a  different style of centrepiece!

Originally Posted by cbandemer 

As of right now I would say we would have 12-15 tables of 10 so that would be alot glass containers to bring. Customs may think I am absolutely insane.

#753 Sllefebvr

Sllefebvr
      • 1,008 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 04:31 PM

I agree with Tori... With that many tables and all tall centerpieces may be too much on the tables and to carry down with you....?

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith 

OMG! Over 100 people for a DW! Congrats!!!!

You could always do 1/2 the tables with those vases and 1/2 with a  different style of centrepiece!

#754 cbandemer

cbandemer
        • 213 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 06:20 AM

I was thinking of taking the advice of someone else who said something about instead of teh vases just get the candles and use white dinner plates. Then i can spread the gems on the plate with loose flowers. That way I wouldn't have to worry about carrying anything. I'm just afraid that they won't be enough on the tables and the candles will blow out without the vase around it. If we have it inside this wouldnt be a problem but I wanted to do the private dinner on teh pool deck.

Originally Posted by Sllefebvr 

I agree with Tori... With that many tables and all tall centerpieces may be too much on the tables and to carry down with you....?

#755 Sllefebvr

Sllefebvr
          • 1,008 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 06:02 PM

They have those battery operated candles... that may be an option.. We are having about 7 tables and I'm going crazy trying to decide on centerpieces... I couldn't imagine trying to think of centerpieces for 12 + tables

I was thinking of taking the advice of someone else who said something about instead of teh vases just get the candles and use white dinner plates. Then i can spread the gems on the plate with loose flowers. That way I wouldn't have to worry about carrying anything. I'm just afraid that they won't be enough on the tables and the candles will blow out without the vase around it. If we have it inside this wouldnt be a problem but I wanted to do the private dinner on teh pool deck.

#756 Brenners

Brenners
            • 807 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 06:53 PM

LED candles may work for you if you choose to have a reception outside.  I am thinking of using them!

#757 cbandemer

cbandemer
              • 213 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 05:35 AM

Thats what i've been looking at and if found a website with them reasonably priced.

LED candles may work for you if you choose to have a reception outside.  I am thinking of using them!

#758 Jwed12

Jwed12
                • 251 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 06:24 AM

That's a neat idea! I would do some different sized candles to give some depth to it. A tall, medium, and short on a plate. Then you could put tealights down the table. The battery operated idea is a good one. You can also spread the bouquets out if you want some flowers on the tables. Buy little vases and stick the bouquets in them. Just a thought! :) 

#759 Sllefebvr

Sllefebvr
                  • 1,008 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 04:23 PM

Awesome website... those candles are so expensive and they are super inexpensive on this website!! Thanks!!

Thats what i've been looking at and if found a website with them reasonably priced.

http://www.save-on-c...com/baopca.html

This website has tons of things on it which can be very helpful. I actually got stuck looking at things the other day for a couple hours just getting ideas and prices.

#760 KatieJ

KatieJ
                    • 168 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 06:47 PM

I Love so many of the bouquets!!! I have not put much thought into the flowers, but now that i see so many beautiful options.. i may have to think about what i want a little more!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users