Photo

Post your bouquet and inspiration pics here

• Please log in to reply
1151 replies to this topic

#541 Avens

Avens
  • 576 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 03:23 PM

The Big Photo was my general inspiration, then I found the individual photos inspirration.jpg

Brightly-Colored-Yellow-and-Green-Bridesmaid-and-Bridal-Bouquets-of-Hydrangea-Dendrobium-Orchids-Roses-Cymbidium-Orchids-Green-Button-Mums-Billy-Balls-and-Daisies-The-French-Bouquet-620x413.jpg

Bright-Summer-Bouquet-of-Green-Cymbidium-Orchids-Small-White-Dendrobium-Orchids-and-Yellow-Roses-The-French-Bouquet-620x930.jpg

#542 Islandgirl910

Islandgirl910
    • 594 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 03:39 AM

How were you able to link all the pics together like this? I know it's an inspiration board, but I'd like to make one as well so it's an easy reference for the florists. Thanks!

Originally Posted by kim0806 

I don't know what kind of flowers I want yet...but I plan to just tell them I want purples, green and ivory like the colors below- but using whatever flowers are in season.  Going for some cost-cutting!

flowers.jpg

#543 Sunshine2680

Sunshine2680
      • 465 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 05:47 AM

Yellow Calla Lilies??

The Big Photo was my general inspiration, then I found the individual photos inspirration.jpg

Brightly-Colored-Yellow-and-Green-Bridesmaid-and-Bridal-Bouquets-of-Hydrangea-Dendrobium-Orchids-Roses-Cymbidium-Orchids-Green-Button-Mums-Billy-Balls-and-Daisies-The-French-Bouquet-620x413.jpg

Bright-Summer-Bouquet-of-Green-Cymbidium-Orchids-Small-White-Dendrobium-Orchids-and-Yellow-Roses-The-French-Bouquet-620x930.jpg

#544 mexico_2011

mexico_2011
        • 82 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 08:11 AM

Here is my bouquet inspiration picture.  I showed it to the wedding coordinator and my bouquet turned out almost exactly like this!  I loved my bouquet!Bouquet-Hot Pink.JPG

#545 Avens

Avens
          • 576 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 10:03 AM

I put mine in powerpoint and saved it as a jpeg.  :)

Originally Posted by Islandgirl910 

How were you able to link all the pics together like this? I know it's an inspiration board, but I'd like to make one as well so it's an easy reference for the florists. Thanks!

Attached Files

#546 kim0806

kim0806
            • 170 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 10:09 AM

Islandgirl910:  mine was my floral inspiration board that I put together in my wedding wire account.  I just emailed myself the board (using the share function) and then I was able to save the whole thing as a jpeg.  Hope this helps!  I plan to also share it with my florist. 

#547 kellygrrrl

kellygrrrl
              • 614 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 07:12 AM

jana297 and katelynn - check out these bouquets. 

here are some non-real touch options from Marvin of Maya Diseno (in Playa del Carmen):

bridal bouquet

I have changed my colors alot...I am definately going to go witha tangerine orange and a green theme!! Love it!!

Does anyone have any ideas for an orange and aqua color scheme, I love birds of paradise and white orchids but dont know if thats too much,....

#548 kellygrrrl

kellygrrrl
                • 614 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 07:15 AM

ADORE the centerpieces - just amazing!! where are you getting married? who is your florist?

Originally Posted by nikkiscriv 

Centerpieces except with white linens and turquoise table runners

centerpiece.jpg

#549 LisaMatterni

LisaMatterni
                  • 718 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 07:25 AM

Originally Posted by Ayita 

Here's what I ordered. I should received them in 2 weeks or so...

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

So simple yet so elegant-looking. I love this bouquet!

#550 nikkiscriv

nikkiscriv
                    • 32 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 12:41 PM

Thanks so much!  I'm getting married at The Royal at Playa del Carmen, and I am using Marvin Ku Kinil for my florist.  He is doing my centerpieces, as well as all of my bouquets and boutonniers.  I would highly recommend him - let me know if you want his contact information :)

Originally Posted by kellygrrrl 

ADORE the centerpieces - just amazing!! where are you getting married? who is your florist?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users