EDYTA

Post your bouquet and inspiration pics here

Thanks!  I really love it!  I purchased it from FloralAccents on Etsy.  She was really great to work with.  I told her what I was looking for and she put several options together that night for me to pick from! 

My colors are chartreuse and plum. I definitely want a bouquet that is saturated in rich, vibrant color without looking like a fall wedding theme.  These are the bouquets that have caught my attention so far  and I would just want to incorporate green cymbidium orchids since they are my favorite flower and the inspiration for my color choice:1100cop1.jpgWEBI_0378.jpgcheery-purple-green-orchids-wedding-bouquet.jpg

ChocoTaco7568 i like the one on the far right but id put a little more plum and a little less chartreause!

edmonton-wedding-photography-bridal-brooch-bouquet-0001.jpg

this is what i want mine to look like but with some soft pink in there some where!

Hey justineheart, Agreed, the chartreuse in the last bouquet is a bit overpowering. Thatâ€s a great broach bouquet inspiration. I love all the varying accents and I think the that oversized pearls/ jewels and cameos are a great touch.

My flowers (silk flowers, due to Carnival not letting us bring real flowers onboard) Also we are getting married in February and I wanted to have the romantic feel with all roses. Our colors are hot pink, navy blue, and silver 

021.JPG

018.JPG

023.JPG

of course I had them custom made from a seller on Etsy (alexisgracedesigns) Kim is amazing to work with!!

SOOOOO so so pretty!

Originally Posted by cruisebride13 View Post

My flowers (silk flowers, due to Carnival not letting us bring real flowers onboard) Also we are getting married in February and I wanted to have the romantic feel with all roses. Our colors are hot pink, navy blue, and silver 

021.JPG

018.JPG

023.JPG

of course I had them custom made from a seller on Etsy (alexisgracedesigns) Kim is amazing to work with!!