EDYTA

Post your bouquet and inspiration pics here

Quote:
Originally Posted by J&MWedding View Post
So, I'm totally changing my bouquet...
I have two different ones I'm deciding between. Long story short, our colors are pretty plain - just ivory/grey/silver - so my MOH is having an ivory roses bouquet and the guys are wearing ivory bouts. For a splash of color, I was going to have a colored bouquet (like the one below) and then tie in that color with same flowers on the cake. I figure this red/burgundy color will look good with ivory/grey and black and we are getting married in december. I also like the white rose pic below with a little added to it... what do you girls think?

Click the image to open in full size.

Jill, I love them both! But, I think the splash of red will look really beautiful so I think I'd go with that.

OK for you Canadian girls on the fence about ordering from the US, I found a lady in Canada who does the real touch. Her prices are really good too!! She is based out of Hamilton On, and will ship so it would save the duty etc. My Photographer recommended her (thank god for him, he is my life saver, anything I don't know he does.) Anyway Here is the website... it undergoing some construction but you can still get the idea...

wedding, essentials

Oh yeah, for those on the fence about the Real Touch, my Photographer (Phil Steingard) highly recommended them. He says often you end up waiting for the resort to get your flowers to you, and in the heat they can wilt fast. The Real Touch look great and they are a piece of memorabilia.

I am getting my girls parasols and wrist corsages to save a bit of money. If you are interested in the prices I got from the web site I posted PM me and I get back to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMPPEARL View Post
Oh yeah, for those on the fence about the Real Touch, my Photographer (Phil Steingard) highly recommended them. He says often you end up waiting for the resort to get your flowers to you, and in the heat they can wilt fast. The Real Touch look great and they are a piece of memorabilia.

I am getting my girls parasols and wrist corsages to save a bit of money. If you are interested in the prices I got from the web site I posted PM me and I get back to you.
sorry i am alittle confused..... are we talking about silk flowers? i am so loast with planning a destination wedding. i am getting married july 2011. so i dont know where to begin and what to do first lol

This is the bouquet I sent to the florist as my inspiration pic. I told her I would like more fuschia orchids added in with splashes of orange...instead of the other way around, as it is in the picture. These are the orchids I would like:

Are you girls having your BMs have smaller versions of your bouquet...or are you doing totally different ones for them? I think I am just doing a smaller one for them, larger one for me...

I just put my deposit down with Sharon on Wednesday, I love her work and I am SO excited about it! I ordered my centerpiece stems from her and I save thousands by going with real touch :) I told my MOH and she was so stoked with the idea of being able to keep her bouquet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenHeart View Post
I just put my deposit down with Sharon on Wednesday, I love her work and I am SO excited about it! I ordered my centerpiece stems from her and I save thousands by going with real touch :) I told my MOH and she was so stoked with the idea of being able to keep her bouquet!
Awesome!!! I'm sure they will turn out beautiful :) I considered having Sharon do our centerpieces too, but it would have been way too much to take down (we needed 12 centerpieces). Post your approval pics when you get them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meyer2010 View Post
Wow... I love your colors too! I think Calla lilies are gorgeous! Did you ship your flowers to your resort or carry them on the plane. That is one of the things I'm worried about is if they get crushed while transporting them to Mexico.

Did you have an AHR when you got back to Florida? If you did, were your flowers used again?

Thanks for the feedback, this really helps me! :)
Sharon did a wonderful job of packaging them, so my mom just put them in a few small suitcases and had three family members carry them on board. Worked out great! Even if they were to get a bit crushed, the wax-like material is very durable and would easily return to form.

We didn't have an AHR, but I definitely would have used them again if we had!

Yes, my BM's will have small versions of my bouquet.

We will have an AHR so we will be able to use our flowers again. But, I think I will only have real touch flowers for me and my BM's and will have the florist at the resort do real bouts & corsages for the rest of the bridal party/parents.

We will also have bouquet to throw at our AHR but I think it will be a real bouquet so it will be cheaper than real touch. We'll see. I'm still in the "deciding" phase :)