Sign in to follow this  
beach_knot

WANTED Adrianna Papell Silk Halter Dress

OMG I LOVE BDWF LADIES!!

Carly's put me in touch with her bridesmaid but I do need another dress. I just PM'd you cheer2.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erica053009 View Post
I work very closely with that company and the owners. If you still need the dress I can see if they still have any available...the dress is 2 seasons old so it is a big maybe but if you are desperate I will try and it will probably cost wholesale or wholesale-25%...let me know

Your kitty picture is so cute!

I just PM'd you. I'm sooo excited - I had no idea I'd get this big a response so soon - I love it - I love it - I love it - KICK! bunny_4.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by kleslie5 View Post
Hi Rachel! I have the dress in a size 6 - never worn, tags still on! I bought it as a surprise for my MOH but by the time I gave it to her, she'd already bought another dress (a surprise to me!). I could ship it to you ASAP. I'll PM you my email address in case you're interested.

Thanks again for putting me in contact with your SIL! smile03.gif

I hope to hear back from her soon. I can't believe the response I've gotten so far. BDWF ROCK! rockon.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by carly View Post
Ok, Rachel, I pm'd you my SIL's info for the one that she has. I let her know the price we discussed and told her that you would like pictures of the dress noting the condition it is in.

I just spoke with three of my BM's and they are willing to sell their dresses.

One size two, One size 4 and One size 12.

Note, these dresses run small. My friend who is a 0, needed a 2.

PM me if you are interested.

I'd have to check with my BM's, but my other two both wore a size 0 and had them adjusted to fit them both.

The original price was $178, but they are no longer available, unless you check the previous poster who works with the supplier.

Ok, so my sister is willing to sell her dress as well. Her's was a 0 and it was taken in a bit, so let me know if anyone is interested and I can give you her contact information.

Here's a size 8 a buy it now on ebay for $149 if you girls are still searching. I love this dress!

http://cgi.ebay.com/NWT-229-ADRIANNA-PAPELL-HALTER-FLORAL-SILK-DRESS-8_W0QQitemZ380075277545QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item380 075277545&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1419 |66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318

Here's a size 12

http://cgi.ebay.com/NWT-229-ADRIANNA-PAPELL-HALTER-FLORAL-SILK-DRESS-12_W0QQitemZ380064696340QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item38 0064696340&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A141 9|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318