Sign in to follow this  
-Kate-

Donkey guest book

OK - So this is just one more way this wedding is going to be bonkers. This is what FI wants for our "guest book" and we are actually doing it.

AUTOGRAPH FIESTA DONKEY

He loves donkeys (not in a creepy farmer way - just likes them) so I'm giving him this element. I didn't even want a guest book anyway, so this is fine. His family is going to think I'm crazy!

lmao - i think that is so damn cute! and if he has a thing for donkeys (i won't question!) - then even better! i love any way you can personalize a wedding. you will get some GREAT pictures with this guy!

omg Kate that is too funny! I think it's sooo cute though...we weren't going to do a guest book, but this is tempting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LALA View Post
OK - So this is just one more way this wedding is going to be bonkers. This is what FI wants for our "guest book" and we are actually doing it.

AUTOGRAPH FIESTA DONKEY

He loves donkeys (not in a creepy farmer way - just likes them) so I'm giving him this element. I didn't even want a guest book anyway, so this is fine. His family is going to think I'm crazy!

OMG, thanks for posting this kate, I will now have a donkey guest book at my wedding too. Yup, steve saw me open the link (he also has this weird thing for donkeys, he wants us to ride some while we're down there) and he told me we have to get it, I'll never be able to throw it away because everyone signed it, and if I don't get it, he's calling off the wedding!

But I guess since he hasn't picked out anything for the wedding yet, I can let him have the $5 donkey. This is too funny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jilly76 View Post
OMG, thanks for posting this kate, I will now have a donkey guest book at my wedding too. Yup, steve saw me open the link (he also has this weird thing for donkeys, he wants us to ride some while we're down there) and he told me we have to get it, I'll never be able to throw it away because everyone signed it, and if I don't get it, he's calling off the wedding!

But I guess since he hasn't picked out anything for the wedding yet, I can let him have the $5 donkey. This is too funny!

Welcome to my world!! Brett wanted a donkey involved in the wedding too but I shot that down. We are getting 4 or 5 of them because we have about 60+ people and they all need room to sign.

Kate I have to admit this is so cute! And you have to let him have his donkey! Your guests will think it is adorable, trust me. It will be a funny story to tell your kids.

-Glenda

Ok...I have never heard of anyone having a thing for Donkey's. Frogs, yes, COws, yes, turtles yes...but donkeys? And there is more then one of you.

I do have to say the autograph donkey is awsome though.

Oh Jilly - I read FI your FI's response. He made me immediatly order ours so that they didn't run out. Not even joking. I ordered 6. Boys are weird.