Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelwachniak View Post
I am SO glad everyone liked the photo of Angela (Yari's daughter) with the hankie! I was SO close to not adding it in because it wasn't the sharpest photo and it was kinda dark, but I am glad that the emotion of the photo over-ruled the 'technicality' of the actual image... as photogs sometimes we really overthink the technicalities of the images and by doing that you start to lose a bit of whats really going on in the image.... (or maybe thats just me lol) I really can't stop watching that show either lol I had SUCH a blast at Yari's wedding and have never felt so much a part of a family of people that I JUST met than with Brian and Yari... you guys really are the perfect definition of love, and I cannot thank you enough for letting me be a part of your day. I love you guys!
Mike, you did a wonderful job! Both Brian and I are so pleased with your work. I am happy to hear you had a great time! We were very happy you were there.

yari,

love it love it love it! so beautiful. i totally lost it when i saw the pic of angela with the hankie and the pics of her dancing with her daddy. and you, you looked stunning! i need a kleenex after watching that!

You are all right! Those pics were amazing and tear-jerking. Yes, Angela with the hankie totally got me too. Congrats on your beautiful wedding.

i'm glad to hear i wasn't the only one in tears ... i thought i was just being stupid and hormonal, LOL!

honestly yari, it really was a very touching slideshow. i refuse to watch it again tho ... can't start bawling at work!

What a great slideshow. So many good pictures. I love the group shots at the end. Those are on my 'must have' list also. Did you make your cake topper? It looked great!

Your pics are amazing!! Congrats, congrats, congrats! Everything looked so beautiful on your wedding day! I love the pics of everyone dancing in the water, that looked liked so much fun!