Photo

Saving my logo/monogram

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 FLgator

FLgator
  • 253 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 12:47 PM

This isn't working for me...the "best scale for slideshow" is gray and won't let me choose it. Is this becuase I am not using actual pictures, just text boxes with different fonts? Any ideas?

#12 Ginalyn

Ginalyn
    • 2,754 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 02:17 PM

FLgator I had the same problem too. I'm not sure if this is the quick way to do it, but you can:

Copy and paste your logo onto a new slide
      Right click on the logo and click on "Paste as picture"

From there when you right click on your logo again it should say "Format Picture" as opposed to "Format Object". Let me know if this works for you!!

#13 FLgator

FLgator
      • 253 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 05:34 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by GinalynL
        FLgator I had the same problem too. I'm not sure if this is the quick way to do it, but you can:

Copy and paste your logo onto a new slide
        Right click on the logo and click on "Paste as picture"

From there when you right click on your logo again it should say "Format Picture" as opposed to "Format Object". Let me know if this works for you!!
        I tried this and it only gave me the option to "paste", not "paste as picture." So I tried saving it as a JPEG than inserting it back into PP and choosing "best scale for slide show there" but I still have the big white area around the logo so I can only fit about 4 on a page instead of 15 like I want. Any other ideas?

#14 FLgator

FLgator
        • 253 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 11:07 PM

Nevermind, I got it to work...I don't even know what I did but it's done and printed.

#15 Ginalyn

Ginalyn
          • 2,754 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 11:46 PM

Oh good. Hooray!

#16 TheFutureMrs.Sears

TheFutureMrs.Sears
            • 734 posts

Posted 31 May 2009 - 07:48 PM

I tried everything that was suggested and its still not working for me... the image is completely fuzzy.

Can someone please help me? I really want to use my own monogram...

Thanks
              http://global.thekno...rs/tt44496.aspx

52 booked + The Bride and Groom!!!
              http://i69.photobuck....s/DSC02673.jpgMe and my Bridesmaids at my Bachelorette Party on a Roof Top with Manhattan in the background.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users