• Banned
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 December 2010 - 10:06 PM

wow ,how beautiful ,congratulations

#832 daisymable

daisymable
    • 278 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 07:28 AM

Yes, mine are baguettes on the side. I love it! I believe there is another Tacori style that is the same but with the round diamond on the side.  I love yours too Keedon!

#833 AfricanVenus

AfricanVenus
      • 328 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 07:40 AM

This ring is gorgeous. One of the best I've seen on here. I've never heard of a champagne diamond. Nice twist to the traditional

my ring.2010.jpg

Heaven endures and the Earth lasts a long time, because they do not live for themselves. ~~Our story endures: June 25, 2011~~
        Wedsite: kosha.projectwedding.com

#834 AfricanVenus

AfricanVenus
        • 328 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 07:43 AM

I'm a sapphire E-ring girl too! Yay for us :)

Originally Posted by Pucca 

I'm not a traditional type of girl so my fiance knew diamonds were not for me. hawaii1 190.JPG

Since I love sapphires, that was what he chose all by himself. And I love it! 

Heaven endures and the Earth lasts a long time, because they do not live for themselves. ~~Our story endures: June 25, 2011~~

#835 Vettiebean

Vettiebean
          • 165 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 09:59 AM

Hmm strange. Could have sworn I posted a pic of my ring. Oh well, here goes again. If you happen upon another post by me, apologies. New to this forum. :) 

Here's a pic of my ring. Pink is my favorite color, I'm definitely not the average traditional girl, and he picked it out all by himself! Very proud. 

Ering.jpg

#836 Pucca

Pucca
            • 485 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 12:31 PM

Beautiful!

Originally Posted by Vettiebean 

Hmm strange. Could have sworn I posted a pic of my ring. Oh well, here goes again. If you happen upon another post by me, apologies. New to this forum. :) 

Here's a pic of my ring. Pink is my favorite color, I'm definitely not the average traditional girl, and he picked it out all by himself! Very proud. 

Ering.jpg

#837 Vettiebean

Vettiebean
              • 165 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 01:24 PM

@Pucca  Thank you!!! :D It totally makes my day every time I look at it. Not sure if you can tell in the pic, but it's cushion cut (pink sapphire), small diamonds on the side, white gold. We're actually getting legally married at the courthouse then having the DW after. So for the courthouse ceremony, we're buying a set of rose gold and pink sapphire eternity bands for me. Then, I'll switch the Ering and bands to my right hand. I'm leaving my left ring finger for the "real" wedding band, and that's all I'll wear on that hand. 

We should post our future hubby's rings, too! I really love his. lol 

#838 margokendall

margokendall
                • 4 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 06:39 PM

Here is mine. I love it. I used to work in jewelery Buying at Costco, where we got it. I picked out the style and my Fiance hand picked the diamond.

_MG_2724.jpg

#839 margokendall

margokendall
                  • 4 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 06:44 PM

Here is mine. I used to work in Diamond buying buying at Costco where we got the ring. (I am now in Buying at Costco Travel). I picked out the style and my husband to be hand picked the diamond.

_MG_2724.jpg

#840 AfricanVenus

AfricanVenus
                    • 328 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 06:14 AM

@Vettiebean: Nice choice with the pink sapphire. I toyed with the idea myself, lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users