Photo

show us your rings!

• Please log in to reply
2112 replies to this topic

#301 Pattee

Pattee
  • 7 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 03:23 AM

Here are mine. boyfriend said he got the e-ring at Click the image to open in full size.

We decided to use Click the image to open in full size.

#302 breeze616

breeze616
    • 1,760 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 09:36 AM

Here is mine! Its based on a Maevona Design :)

Click the image to open in full size.

#303 *Meagan*

*Meagan*
      • 5,521 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 02:51 PM

Here is my ring!
        Its a Verragio ring out of the Paradisio collection! FH picked it out himself and I couldnt be happier!!!!! FH loved it bc it was different!!

#304 A2Bride

A2Bride
        • 676 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 09:57 PM

This is my ring my FI completely surprised me. He designed it and worked on it for 8 months prior to our engagement!! He won't tell me what the band is going to look like either. There are baguettes on the ends of the ring...

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

#305 DGG

DGG
          • 275 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 03:56 AM

Wow, you all have such beautiful rings!!!
            Here are mine -- the first picture is my ering and wedding band. The second is my DH's wedding band and my 2nd ring :).
            The story behind my rings - I actually didn't even know if I wanted a ring to begin with (sort of funny that I have 3 now :)). I never used to wear rings and thought I didn't want to.. I work in healthcare and have to wear gloves and pick kids up, so I kept thinking a traditional ering wouldn't work for me.. Then, at the first store we went to, I saw this ring and fell in love with it. The diamonds sit really low and the platinum surrounds the stone so it's really smooth. My center stone is actually my great-grandmother's diamond (she died when I was 6, so it meant a lot to incorporate that in my ring), so we designed a similar ring around the stone. We had the wedding band made to fit against it.
            The second "wedding band" is an eternity band and I absolutely love this ring. I thought I would only want to wear a wedding band to work, so DH got me this ring :).
            Now, I have all 3 (I wear the eternity on my right hand) and I never want to take them off :). So I went from never wearing a ring to major bling :).
            And I'm proud that we sort of helped to design all of them :).

Now here are my attempts to be a photographer:

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

side view: Click the image to open in full size.

#306 HappyGoLucky

HappyGoLucky
            • 27 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 07:52 PM

My FI bought this ring without ever consulting another person! All he knew was how much I loved a friend's e-ring, so he had her get in touch with the jeweler and setup a first meeting and he took over from there. He hit it off with the jeweler and I think the 2 of them designed a great ring. I call it "sparkles" and every night she gets tucked into my jewelry armoire. :)

#307 cruisebride0410

cruisebride0410
              • 178 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 08:55 PM

My diamond is my fiance's great grandmother's - it's from the early 1900s and was actually cut with other diamonds. I love that it has such a history! He took the diamond out of another ring and had it set in this platinum band :)

And I definitely agree these pictures don't do the rings justice. Mine is much sparkilier in person!

#308 Lashawn

Lashawn
                • Banned
                • 156 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 03:43 AM

Center stone 3 carats side stones 1 carat each, in a platinum setting

#309 KarenM

KarenM
                  • 1,920 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 03:02 PM

Can't remember if I ever posted mine before, so here is the e-ring FI helped design

we just ordered our bands yesterday so here's mine (but having it designed w/ diamonds all the way around in an eternity band)

and FI's (has a fine milgrain finish on either side of the hammered metal that matches my e-ring)

#310 bahiabride2010

bahiabride2010
                    • 997 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 03:53 PM

Here goes attempt number 2 to upload a picture!

I absolutely love my ring and think my FI did a wonderful job picking it out!

It has a 1.5 carat round brilliant diamond in the middle and .5 carat of diamonds along the side!

The photo might be a little small but the sparkle definately isn't!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users