Photo

show us your rings!

• Please log in to reply
2112 replies to this topic

#21 DoYouLoveIt?

DoYouLoveIt?
  • 9 posts

Posted 13 December 2006 - 03:49 AM

Here's my engagement ring, it's a 3.5 carat princess cut in platinum, I love it!

Click the image to open in full size.

#22 VALERIE

VALERIE
    • 97 posts

Posted 13 December 2006 - 01:11 PM

Here is mine!!

#23 MagsieMexico

MagsieMexico
      • 420 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 02:18 PM

That's mine I think.

As you may have seen on another thread, I wasn't that excited about it. My FI picked it with his mum's input rather than mine!

But it's growing on me, sentimental value and all that.

I just thought it was too busy, pave stones, and side stones, and a center stone, you know?
        My band matches the pave stones, and only goes half way around...
        Margaret & Eric

#24 MagsieMexico

MagsieMexico
        • 420 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 11:06 AM

Okay, it's true, I'm no that into bling, but look at this, with the wedding band, you've gotta admit it's a lot!!!

By the way, Rebecca, your's is beautiful! More elegant and simple because it's not as fat and you don't have the bigger sidestones. You win. :)
          Margaret & Eric

#25 LRUSH

LRUSH
          • 16 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 05:23 PM

I am stupid! I searched for rings on this site and didn't find anything, which I thought was weird. So I posted a new thread. Tammy, you can delete that one. Here is my ring.
            Lauren

Attached Files

#26 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 3,754 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 11:42 PM

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

I still really love the asscher cut but we couldnt really find two side stones (other than two small asscher's) that went well with the diamond. And although the cut is beautiful, it doesnt sparkle as much as the cushion.

#27 KellyandMatt08

KellyandMatt08
              • 490 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 07:09 PM

Mine!

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

Attempt at being artsy:

#28 MagsieMexico

MagsieMexico
                • 420 posts

Posted 06 February 2007 - 07:17 AM

LondonSam! Another person from London, yay! This forum really is expanding, although I'm very american too, and most of my guests are from the US, I will have about 20 guests from the UK too! :)

As for rings, you can get rings like that in the UK!! I've been looking because as many of you know, I don't like my rings very much, I posted them here earlier... this is the ring that I want though.

Maybe, like someone else was saying earlier, I should just suck it up and get the ring I want... For those of you that haven't seen, this is the ring I have:
                  Margaret & Eric

#29 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
                  • VIP Member
                  • 11,403 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 03:10 PM

Sam - OK, wow $30K budget for a ring?? Can I go shopping with you?? Hahaha.

FI & I finally went to get his finger sized & look at bands yesterday. Yes, I know, we are laggers! We went to the same jeweler that made my e-ring. He & his wife are from Poland and have the greatest little shop in a strip mall - weird. Anyway, my FI of course just wants a very simple comfort fit white gold band - easy.

As for me, I've been up in the air over whether I want a simple band or an eternity band, or what. I actually was thinking of a pave set eternity band. Our jeweler is awesome - so honest. He told me the pave was a big no with my e-ring, that it wouldn't do it justice. He was right - I tried one on & it was blah. He had just made a ring similar to this: Click the image to open in full size.
                    I tried it on w/my ering & suprisingly it looks amazing! Here's what my ering is like:Click the image to open in full size.

THoughts? I wish I could show you with them right next to eachother....

#30 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
                    • VIP Member
                    • 11,403 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 08:09 PM

OK, here's a similar look, only my ering has sidestones and the band has 7 or 9 (can't remember) stones.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users