show us your rings!

• Please log in to reply
2112 replies to this topic

#11 carolj

carolj
  • 19 posts

Posted 01 November 2006 - 11:13 PM

Click the image to open in full size.

This is mine, except the setting is white gold instead of platinum, and the stone is a 1.25 ct radiant cut instead of the princess cut. I really don't know what band would go with it, since it seems most bands would cover up the scrollwork on the side, and I don't want to do that!

Of course, I should probably wait until I actually have the ring on my finger before I worry about the band, huh? LOL! I'm hoping it's this weekend.

Oh, and I totally picked this out myself. I feel kinda bad about that, but not as bad as I knew I would feel if he picked something I didn't like!

#12 Janet

Janet
    • VIP Member
    • 7,459 posts

Posted 06 November 2006 - 03:56 PM

Jackie and Tasha - I also loooooove the cushion cut! And Sarah - I love all the little detailing in your ring. I am totally a sucker for anything that looks romantic/antique I guess.

And I finally took a good pic of my e-ring and band together. I can't wait to finally wear them both!

#13 SASSYGIRL

SASSYGIRL
      • 1,188 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 01:22 PM

Here is a picture of mine from when we did our pictures in Cabo with Manuel Burgoin. It is a oval center stone with a pear on each side. I love it!!! I don't think we will be able to have a band that will work with it since the shape is different than normal - I have had people tell me they can make something but I am afraid it would take away from the stones and overall look of the ring. Maybe I can convince FI to get me a ring for my other hand - fat chance!!!

On a side note - I found his ring and COSTCO and paid $1800 for it. It is platnum and has 8 or 9 rund stones in it - very pretty but not something I would ever picture him liking! He really showed no interest in shopping for a ring so since we were there I had him try one on - I got it with the thought that he might become more interested in shopping for a ring if he saw I was going to buy one and he might get stuck with it (I know COSTCO will take anything back so I wasn't really concerned.) Well that was last Tuesday and he has yet to take the ring off! I told him that he wasn't suppost to wear the ring until we get married and he said that since I get to wear my ring he should get to wear his too! Kinda cute but not at all what I expected from him! I guess this is the ring he is going to end up with afterall!
        Sarah's little girl-Isabella Nicole-10/31/08
        http://i83.photobuck....sabella034.jpg

#14 anaderoux

anaderoux
        • 3,220 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 03:40 PM

Here's mine! Click the image to open in full size.

#15 carolj

carolj
          • 19 posts

Posted 20 November 2006 - 10:23 AM

Hey, I finally get to post a *real* picture of my ring here! Scott officially proposed Saturday night.

I'm like a little girl - I can't help but look at it in every possible light to see just how sparkly it is!

P.S. Sorry for the huge pics! I don't know how to resize them to make them smaller.

#16 -Kate-

-Kate-
            • VIP Member
            • 7,676 posts

Posted 27 November 2006 - 12:16 AM

Click the image to open in full size.I just realized I've never posted my ring! Here it is...

#17 NABUMBAH

NABUMBAH
              • VIP Member
              • 931 posts

Posted 02 December 2006 - 01:33 AM

alrighty, here you go. We did a little mini ering/wedding band photo shoot tonight...

#18 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 3,754 posts

Posted 10 December 2006 - 03:24 PM

Hanssel finally "officially" proposed last night! Now I can show off my ring. Click the image to open in full size.

#19 loretuke

loretuke
                  • 131 posts

Posted 11 December 2006 - 05:16 PM

All these gorgeous rings - agh...

My ring is a cushion cut in a platinum diamond wire setting. The ring's shank is single not double wire with a Single Row of Pave Diamonds unlike in the attached picture. When i saw it, I knew I had to have it :)

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

Attached Files

#20 NATASHA

NATASHA
                    • 646 posts

Posted 12 December 2006 - 12:35 AM

Natasha - I (this Natasha) did the same thing. I either wear my engagement ring:

or my wedding band (this is actually a really pretty ring but this image is awful!)

But I don't ever wear them together. Also, my Ering is still way too big even though I had it sized once. I just don't have time to deal with it, though!
                      Shawn and NatashaHappily MarriedNovember 11, 2006

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users