Photo

show us your rings!

• Please log in to reply
2112 replies to this topic

#1591 CourtandMatt

CourtandMatt
  • 366 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 11:08 AM

Beautiful ring!!  BTW.. we are getting married the same day in Jamaica!  Maybe I will see you and your group at the airport!

Originally Posted by Dazeydawl 

So here are a couple pics of by beauty. I love it!!! I always wanted to go shopping for it as i am really picky with jewelery and never wear any but he decided to just pick one out himself and he did an amazing job. Funny thing is ive always wanted a tacori ring. fell in love with them when i was 16 flipping through pages of cosmo (damn advertising ruined me). I have never mentioned this love to my finace as i never thought it would be possible to have such an expensive ring (it not like hes well off). When he proposed and pulled out the ring and i saw that it was a tacori i was like how did you know!! (after saying yes of course) lol

ring2.pngring3.png

#1592 kellykanester

kellykanester
    • 236 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 11:52 AM

so many gorgeous rings

Happily married and now Mrs. West

#1593 Dazeydawl

Dazeydawl
      • 861 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 08:05 PM

Originally Posted by CourtandMatt 

Beautiful ring!!  BTW.. we are getting married the same day in Jamaica!  Maybe I will see you and your group at the airport

Thanks!! What day you arrive? we arrive on wednesday

#1594 Mbride

Mbride
        • 16 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 11:44 AM

My Ring! My Fiance designed it ! I made sure he was heading in the right direction - the choices he pointed out casually in the stores were not my style.. The engagement itself, even though I sorta knew he was shopping around, still came as a big surprise.DSCN3252.JPG

#1595 ashley1316

ashley1316
          • 353 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 05:14 PM

I really love this ring! have u thought what kind of wedding band you will get?

Originally Posted by Mbride 

My Ring! My Fiance designed it ! I made sure he was heading in the right direction - the choices he pointed out casually in the stores were not my style.. The engagement itself, even though I sorta knew he was shopping around, still came as a big surprise.DSCN3252.JPG

#1596 destbride34

destbride34
            • 50 posts
            • Wedding Date:May 29, 2016
            • Wedding Location:Not sure of the destination yet!
            • LocationOhio

Posted 15 May 2012 - 04:09 AM

Stunning rings ladies!

#1597 jordanb

jordanb
            • 185 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 07:35 PM

I'm obsessed with my e-ring! I picked out the setting, the hubby-to-be picked out the diamond. I was pleasantly surprised!

photo (45).JPG

What: Mexican beach wedding extravaganza

When: January 18, 2013

Where: The Royal Playa Del Carmen

Who: Soon-to-be Mr. & Mrs. Sprague; 50+ guests; del Sol Photography

Check out our wedding photos sneak peek from Del Sol: http://delsolphotogr...n-destinatio...

#1598 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
              • 1,350 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 03:44 AM

WOW!!!.. That is Gorgeous!!!! You both did a good job. :o)

#1599 jriftin

jriftin
                • 28 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 04:12 AM

I guess my ring pales in comparison to some of the gorgeous big rocks on here, but I am very much into sports and wanted a simpler ring to wear every day.  My FI flew 13 hours across the world to surprise me with a proposal, so I think the story makes up for the little bling! :) 

ring.JPG

#1600 elissae

elissae
                  • 631 posts
                  • Wedding Date:April 2, 2013
                  • Wedding Location:Riu Palace Riviera Maya
                  • LocationClifton Park, NY

Posted 22 May 2012 - 07:53 AM

Venus909,

Your ring looks AMAZING!  Not much longer for you!!!!!!  

Originally Posted by venus909 

I posted a pic of my ering a while back, but I thought I should post it again since I just got the set completed. My ring came with as a set with a wedding band, but I wanted 2 bands, one for each side of the ring.  So we had to have a duplicate band custom made so that the 2 bands would match.  Here is the final product... I can't wait to wear them!

This is my ering alone:

Here is my ring! It is Ritani and absolutely beautiful! I love love love my ring! My hubby did a great job picking it out! :)

Blissfully married since April 2, 2013.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users