Jump to content

Photo

show us your rings!


  • Please log in to reply
2112 replies to this topic

#1511 MCree

MCree
  • Jr. Member
  • 276 posts

    Posted 09 February 2012 - 03:49 AM

    Ooh ahh, beautiful!  
     

    Originally Posted by DiamondGirl 

     

    I had posted my e-ring a couple of posts ago. Here it is again with my wedding band after becoming a Mrs.

     

     

     

     

    IMG_3361.JPG



     



    #1512 Tatiana

    Tatiana
    • Newbie
    • 95 posts

      Posted 09 February 2012 - 05:08 AM

      love it!

       



      #1513 elissae

      elissae
      • Member
      • 631 posts
      • Wedding Date:April 2, 2013
      • Wedding Location:Riu Palace Riviera Maya
      • LocationClifton Park, NY

      Posted 09 February 2012 - 05:33 AM

      How lovely.  It is so classy lookinng...and you have such pretty hands!  Congrats Mrs!
       

      Originally Posted by DiamondGirl 

       

      I had posted my e-ring a couple of posts ago. Here it is again with my wedding band after becoming a Mrs.

       

       

       

       

      IMG_3361.JPG



       


      Blissfully married since April 2, 2013.


      #1514 elissae

      elissae
      • Member
      • 631 posts
      • Wedding Date:April 2, 2013
      • Wedding Location:Riu Palace Riviera Maya
      • LocationClifton Park, NY

      Posted 09 February 2012 - 05:36 AM

      Thanks Kellygrrrl & LPerry for the support & making me realize there is "a lot more to it."  I am going to work him...when I am through with him he will have a ring and think it is his idea.  hahahahahahahahahahahahaha  


      bawahhahaaahahaa - just make sure it's tattooed backwards so he can read it when he looks at himself in the mirror!!

       

      all kidding aside, I do agree. there is no such thing as, "I am not a jewelry person." *I* am not a jewelry person, but when it was time for us to get engaged, you better believe that I marched straight into Tiffany's like a seasoned champ to pick out my first and only piece of real, legitimate jewelry. not wearing a ring is just ASKING for trouble, welcome or not. it's just too universally accepted in our society. whether you're out drinking with friends at bars or chatting with coworkers, people need to know. TAKEN.
       



       



       



       


      Blissfully married since April 2, 2013.


      #1515 elissae

      elissae
      • Member
      • 631 posts
      • Wedding Date:April 2, 2013
      • Wedding Location:Riu Palace Riviera Maya
      • LocationClifton Park, NY

      Posted 09 February 2012 - 06:01 AM

      I am reposting a picture of my ring because I wanted to get your great opinions as to what I should do for a wedding band.  I was thinking perhaps twin bands for each end, something custom to fit.  Although I am uncertain if they should be little diamond twin bands to match the setting or white gold twin bands to bring more of a "metal" look to the ring and less "BLING."

       

      As I type, maybe a stupid question since - WHO DOESN'T WANT BLING?  LOL  Sorry pics are so big.  I posted 2 pics so you can see better views of the ring.  

       

      Thanks for your insight!  :-)

       

       

      Ring 2.jpg

       

      Ring 3.jpg

       

       


      Blissfully married since April 2, 2013.


      #1516 JayKay

      JayKay
      • Sr. Member
      • 3,472 posts
      • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
      • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
      • LocationSouthern Alberta

      Posted 09 February 2012 - 12:09 PM

      In my opinion, I say go with diamond bands.  You could do two smaller ones of one bigger one and I think it would look great.  I think it might take away from your ering to put just plain metal bands.  Beautiful ring by the way!

       

      Originally Posted by elissae 

      I am reposting a picture of my ring because I wanted to get your great opinions as to what I should do for a wedding band.  I was thinking perhaps twin bands for each end, something custom to fit.  Although I am uncertain if they should be little diamond twin bands to match the setting or white gold twin bands to bring more of a "metal" look to the ring and less "BLING."

       

      As I type, maybe a stupid question since - WHO DOESN'T WANT BLING?  LOL  Sorry pics are so big.  I posted 2 pics so you can see better views of the ring.  

       

      Thanks for your insight!  :-)

       

       

      Ring 2.jpg

       

      Ring 3.jpg

       

       



       



      #1517 elissae

      elissae
      • Member
      • 631 posts
      • Wedding Date:April 2, 2013
      • Wedding Location:Riu Palace Riviera Maya
      • LocationClifton Park, NY

      Posted 09 February 2012 - 01:21 PM

      Thanks JayKay!  I love it...so different.  I appreciate your opinion....I can see what you mean - the metal bands may take away from the look of it.
       

      Originally Posted by JayKay 

      In my opinion, I say go with diamond bands.  You could do two smaller ones of one bigger one and I think it would look great.  I think it might take away from your ering to put just plain metal bands.  Beautiful ring by the way!

       



       



       


      Blissfully married since April 2, 2013.


      #1518 kellygrrrl

      kellygrrrl
      • Member
      • 614 posts

        Posted 09 February 2012 - 01:46 PM

        ya, the metal bands are really dull next to channel diamonds. because your ring is already both tall and wide, why not get a matching all-channel set band for your right hand? I'm thinking about the right-hand band myself for similar reasons (I have the Tiffany Novo ring). even just a single or double-set channel band would look awesome, I'd just wear it on a different hand.

         

        best of luck (and with your FI wearing a ring, too! ; )

         

        Originally Posted by elissae 

        Thanks JayKay!  I love it...so different.  I appreciate your opinion....I can see what you mean - the metal bands may take away from the look of it.
         



         



         



        #1519 elissae

        elissae
        • Member
        • 631 posts
        • Wedding Date:April 2, 2013
        • Wedding Location:Riu Palace Riviera Maya
        • LocationClifton Park, NY

        Posted 09 February 2012 - 01:59 PM

        Now there is a super cool idea!  So like a 3 band channel like the setting, but just as a band?  I like how you think.  I have larger hands (not man hands like on Seinfeld (LMAO) but just enough where I can carry off bigger jewelry.

         

        Ohhh, I know what ring you have - NICCCCEEEEEE KELLYGRRRRL!!!!  Your man is good to you.  When we first started looking at rings I was building one on Tiffany!

         

        Yes, I need the luck on the FI band! hahaha  

         

        Going to work him slowly each day.  Start shopping for him.
         

         

        Originally Posted by kellygrrrl 

        ya, the metal bands are really dull next to channel diamonds. because your ring is already both tall and wide, why not get a matching all-channel set band for your right hand? I'm thinking about the right-hand band myself for similar reasons (I have the Tiffany Novo ring). even just a single or double-set channel band would look awesome, I'd just wear it on a different hand.

         

        best of luck (and with your FI wearing a ring, too! ; )

         



         



         


        Blissfully married since April 2, 2013.


        #1520 MCree

        MCree
        • Jr. Member
        • 276 posts

          Posted 09 February 2012 - 03:45 PM


          Ooh ahh . . . .Gorgeous!!!!

          Originally Posted by joda 

          I took this photo the other day with my both my engagement and wedding ring. Don't tell my FI!

           

          http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47a2df07b3127cceff60c8dafd7300000030O00AYtW7Nu4ZN2IPbz4C/cC/f%3D0/ps%3D50/r%3D0/rx%3D450/ry%3D300/



           






          0 user(s) are reading this topic

          0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users