Photo

show us your rings!

• Please log in to reply
2112 replies to this topic

#1281 jmastr05

jmastr05
  • 189 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 04:16 AM

Thanks torilynnsmith. I agree that there is a ring for  everyone. I think the split shank makes it work for me. It gives the ring some width and avoids that "string tried around the finger" muffin top.

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith 

I LOVE your ring, it is absolutely stunning and I think looks amazing without a wedding band as the two bands of the e-ring speak for themselves!!!!!!

also... you dont have sausage hands! I have "large" hands as well and am always so self conscious but I think there is a ring for everyone and yours looks stunning on your perfect hand!!!

#1282 drwedding2012

drwedding2012
    • 6 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 11:34 AM

My ring :)

Attached Files

#1283 sxcT

sxcT
      • 1,282 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 02:17 PM

I love how there are other girls out there with sausage fingers like me.  Hehe!  Don't you just hate it.

Anyways....we just got our bands this weekend so I'll take a nice photo of all of the rings together and post them.  Unlike some of you I was excited to get a wedding band....2 actually.  A band goes on each said of the engagement ring.  It looks so good and I just love it.  Since I do have sausage looking man hands I will actually have to re-size all the rings now since having 3 bands on my finger squishes all the fat out and then its too tight and hurts.  My e-ring fits so comfortably now so I'll wait until the last minute to get them re-sized.  I'd be afraid I'd lose it.

Picture to follow tmrw....

#1284 Dacia

Dacia
        • 50 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 02:50 PM

I love looking at the photos of everyone's rings!!  They are all very pretty. 

Here's a photo of my ring

#1285 kellygrrrl

kellygrrrl
          • 614 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 05:04 PM

we picked up my FI's band on saturday, and he seriously hasn't taken it off!! I'd post a picture, but he's out wearing it now. hee.

no cold feet here!! ; )

#1286 Peach

Peach
            • 1,293 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 05:25 PM

DOS WEEKOS 2011 1659.JPGDOS WEEKOS 2011 1658.JPGDOS WEEKOS 2011 1660.JPG

Here is my e-ring. He proposed on vacation in Mexico, so the next few days I played with destination-y pictures, since I knew we would do a DW. I am going to get a separate band, so I will have to wear them on different fingers/hands. Oh well, I love my ring. Exactly what I would have picked if I had gone looking!

#1287 jmastr05

jmastr05
              • 189 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 06:13 PM

I love those pictures! They're awesome!

Originally Posted by Peach 

DOS WEEKOS 2011 1659.JPGDOS WEEKOS 2011 1658.JPGDOS WEEKOS 2011 1660.JPG

Here is my e-ring. He proposed on vacation in Mexico, so the next few days I played with destination-y pictures, since I knew we would do a DW. I am going to get a separate band, so I will have to wear them on different fingers/hands. Oh well, I love my ring. Exactly what I would have picked if I had gone looking!

#1288 sxcT

sxcT
                • 1,282 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 06:23 AM

Here is a pic of my FIs custom band and my e-ring with the two bands. 

Oh and I threw in a pic of my sausage finger with all three bands on it so you can see just how squished it is LOL.

I love how there are other girls out there with sausage fingers like me.  Hehe!  Don't you just hate it.

Anyways....we just got our bands this weekend so I'll take a nice photo of all of the rings together and post them.  Unlike some of you I was excited to get a wedding band....2 actually.  A band goes on each said of the engagement ring.  It looks so good and I just love it.  Since I do have sausage looking man hands I will actually have to re-size all the rings now since having 3 bands on my finger squishes all the fat out and then its too tight and hurts.  My e-ring fits so comfortably now so I'll wait until the last minute to get them re-sized.  I'd be afraid I'd lose it.

Picture to follow tmrw....

#1289 J and G 2012

J and G 2012
                  • 423 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 06:28 AM

Love your rings!

Mine e-ring is very similar and I wasn't sure what I wanted for the wedding bands, I think you just made up my mind!

Originally Posted by sxcT 

Here is a pic of my FIs custom band and my e-ring with the two bands. 

Oh and I threw in a pic of my sausage finger with all three bands on it so you can see just how squished it is LOL.

rings1.jpg

MAN HANDS!!!!

fat-finger1.jpg

#1290 Bride2012

Bride2012
                    • Banned
                    • 442 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 06:33 AM

LOL! SXCT I honestly think you and I own the same E ring

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users