Photo

show us your rings!

• Please log in to reply
2112 replies to this topic

#991 Janet1480

Janet1480
  • 709 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 10:11 AM

beautiful! perhaps its just the angle of the photo but i dont think the diamond sits too low...but hey...good reason to get more diamonds on your anniversary HAHAHA

Originally Posted by Michelle-2 

Here are mine.  The wedding band was custom made because I couldn't find anything that fit with my e-ring or compliment it.  The diamond sits kinda low.  Maybe I will get another wedding band to put on the other side for an anniversary

Rings.jpg

Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana

#992 ashley1316

ashley1316
    • 353 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 11:09 AM

Michelle-2, Very nice set!

I am actually going to take a look at my customer curved wedding band on sunday. Also going to be picking ou my pink saphires.

Hopefully i will get to take a pic and post it.

#993 Marlena

Marlena
      • 254 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 12:29 PM

I finally figured out how to post my own pics! I kept trying to attach a file like I was sending an email! My best friend got married in February, and after seeing many brides photos on here I thought a picture of the ring with the bouquet was pretty, so we did that while we were getting ready for her wedding! Here's my ring!!

Katies Wedding 012.jpg

#994 JayKay

JayKay
        • 3,472 posts
        • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
        • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
        • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 02 April 2011 - 10:34 AM

Beautiful Ring!!

Originally Posted by Marlena 

I finally figured out how to post my own pics! I kept trying to attach a file like I was sending an email! My best friend got married in February, and after seeing many brides photos on here I thought a picture of the ring with the bouquet was pretty, so we did that while we were getting ready for her wedding! Here's my ring!!

Katies Wedding 012.jpg

#995 destbride34

destbride34
        • 50 posts
        • Wedding Date:May 29, 2016
        • Wedding Location:Not sure of the destination yet!
        • LocationOhio

Posted 03 April 2011 - 11:52 AM

Loving all the different rings, so beautiful.:)

#996 Marlena

Marlena
        • 254 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 06:17 AM

thank you! I think I will have to get a  custom platinum curved band to go with it....

#997 starrysim

starrysim
          • 349 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michelle-2 

Here are mine.  The wedding band was custom made because I couldn't find anything that fit with my e-ring or compliment it.  The diamond sits kinda low.  Maybe I will get another wedding band to put on the other side for an anniversary

those are my rings - custom made in Poland except the engagement ring:

Katies Wedding 012.jpg

Very pretty!  Of course, I may be biased because it looks very similar to mine - in setting and size ;)

ring-2.jpg

11.16.11 -Iberostar Rose Hall Beach, Montego Bay, Jamaica

#998 Marlena

Marlena
            • 254 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 12:55 PM

Starrysim,

That's very similar! They both look great!! Mine is 0.9 carats, I think more than 1 carat is too big for me, I'm not all about flashy bling, and being a nurse, all I do is wash my hands all day long!

What kind of band are you getting ?? I want a plain platinum band to match.

#999 starrysim

starrysim
              • 349 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 03:12 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Marlena 

Starrysim,

That's very similar! They both look great!! Mine is 0.9 carats, I think more than 1 carat is too big for me, I'm not all about flashy bling, and being a nurse, all I do is wash my hands all day long!

What kind of band are you getting ?? I want a plain platinum band to match.

Mine is a 0.7 ct.  I have very small fingers (size 4.5 ring finger), so a small stone still looks great on me :) FI went for quality over size, and it really does sparkle so much nicer than many other rings I've seen that are larger.  I work in a lab, so I'm constantly putting on and taking off gloves, washing hands, and working with my hands all day.  Anyway....  I really want a band that has diamonds on it (because I may not wear the e-ring to work later on).  I originally wanted diamonds on the e-ring band as well, but I ended up with the solitaire (FI chickened out on getting it custom made, worrying that I wouldn't like it in the end, and instead just gave me the option to change it afterwards, but I chose to keep it solitaire).  So I will try to get a matching band that has channel or bead-set diamonds across the front.  I can't wait to go shopping for bands, but FI thinks it too early!

11.16.11 -Iberostar Rose Hall Beach, Montego Bay, Jamaica

#1000 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
                • 1,917 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 04:49 AM

Starrysim - If you are hard on your hands, like it sounds, don't do the bead set stones. It doesn't hold diamonds very well. I have a bracelet that had to be replaced because one of the stones fell out and my e-ring had to have a stone replaced too. Go for the channel set, it is more durable.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users