Badgergirl, i love the detail when you look at it from the side...so unique!

Originally Posted by badgergirl8 View Post

here is my engagement ring

ringfinger.jpg

ring2.jpg

ring1.jpg

Originally Posted by jackie_c View Post

I'm so excited, I just got my wedding ring today!!! woot.gif The solitaire in the middle is my engagement ring, and then I designed the wedding ring that wraps around and got a close friend to make it.  I added blue sapphires in the leaves, just for fun.  2.5 weeks until I get to wear it for real!

Jackie's ring.JPG

That is so original! I love it!

Originally Posted by Teira1031 View Post

heres my wedding set, the e-ring is just the middle one and then the two bands will go on each side once we get married

994608994616994616_main.jpg

Mine looks just like yours! I only have the one band right now with diamonds, hopefully ill get another band for our 10 years of being together in 3 years. woot.gif

My Hearts On Fire ring:

014119E8-B06B-F6AF-B6D4-DA69819FE751.jpg

thanks for all the inspirations!!  I am still debating about what to get for a wedding band so this was really helpful!  I have a gorgeous solitaire engagement ring and not sure what I want to pair it with yet.  Will post a pic when I get it!  thank you all!

Here's mine.  Just got the official proposal and ering this weekend!!  He took me to NYC for the weekend and had a huge billboard come up with his picture holding the ring saying "will you marry me?"  Too cute!! 

myring.jpg