Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennie0521 View Post
Here is my beauty....can't stop staring at it..think I love it more and more everyday :) Click the image to open in full size.
Wow, very unique! I like!

Oh my goodness! All these rings are all so unique and beautiful.

My FI knew I didn't want a traditional ring, and so he took it upon himself to have his jeweler custom design this ring with a tanzinite stone it in. Plus it's a flush mount...since I am a klutz and would destroy or lose a mounted stone in a day :P

Click the image to open in full size.

Sorry, my image didn't work. i will try a different photo later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanineA View Post
MysTea this is too funny...again we are somewhat similar. My ring is sort of similar. Is your princess cut? Mine was posted a while back I can't remember what page but the shape of yours is somewhat similar...sort of but not exactly. It has engraving on the band that is different and 4 pink diamonds set in rose gold on either side of the center and in the platinum setting in front and back of the center setting, but its still sort of close.
JANINE!!!! im beginning to think youre my sista from anotha mother!!! toooo funny! youre ring is AMAZE-ING!!!!! I LOVE IT! Def. original and classic and most of all BLINGTASTIC! cool.gifMine IS is a princess cut center stone, baguettes around the mount and round diamonds around the band. I love it! My band(s) are identical to the band on the E ring, I put band(s) because I asked Fi for 2 because with one it just looks like I still have 1 ring on (I think the band is somewhat thin)...I havent seen them but I know the are in the house somewhere.....(I hopeblush2.gif). Do u have your band?

Quote:
Originally Posted by destbride34 View Post
Here's our rings!

Your ring is beautiful! I love the setting, it wont snag, get stuck on anything and will sit perfectly in its place! Nice!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melaina View Post
Wow, delerium, so unique! Have you thought about what your wedding band is going to look like?
I don't think I'm going to have a wedding band. Anything I got would have to be custom made and I think it would take away from the e-ring. After reading some other girls' posts though, I am considering maybe just getting a plain simple band to wear on vacation, gym, cleaning etc - anytime I don't want to risk my e-ring msnwink.gif