Lovely rings ladies! Can't figure out how to post pics but mine is a 1.5 carat asscher solitaire set in platinum. Wedding band alternates princess and rounds. Both were custom designed, he did well :)

a>

a>

It's custom made just for me, no one else has a ring just like it :) FI bought the stones off a lady from Venezula (sp) and designed the ring just how he wanted it to look. He had a jewler friend make it. He made my wedding band too.

I love all the rings. They are all so unique and gorgeous!!! I honestly couldn't pick a favorite if I tried!!!

My engagement ring is attached. It's a single diamond with sapphires around the band. My fiance designed it and now I'm having trouble with designing a wedding band to go with it. My fiance didn't think of that part and neither did I until one of my friends mentioned it. Ooooops!

Ring.pdf

Ring2.pdf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeyegirl8 View Post
Hi Ladies...beautiful rings!! Thank you for sharing!

We never went ring shopping, but he knew I LOVE sapphires. He had it custom made. I will post my band when I receive it.

Click the image to open in full size.
That is GORGEOUS!!! I'm partial to sapphires myself, hence my FI putting sapphires in the ring. I never did tell him what kind of ring I wanted so I was totally shocked to see sapphires in my ring!

Here's Mine...ive had it since my birthday (June) and it still takes my breath away every single time I look down at my hand. We will be purchasing 2 wedding bands for me, since the band on my engagement ring and wedding rings are kind of thin (FI's idea but im not complaining wink.gif )