My FI picked out my E-Ring!! I had commented a few times about the style I liked, the multi-stone as opposed to the solitaire. Plus, I work a lot with my hands and didn't want a really big "skating rink" as I was afraid it would get damaged.

I love it, it's perfect for me!!! On the side of the 3 larger stones, there are cutouts of little hearts!

Click the image to open in full size.

This is the matching wedding band that I will get to go with the e-ring.

This is the one... He knew I liked the antique filigree look, but I never would have dreamt up this one. He bought this puppy all by himself with no input from me.

Don't know what to do about the wedding band, though... I'm a little OCD and if it didn't match perfectly, I think I'd hate it (it didn't come with a matching band). Maybe a plain gold one would work... although I do love diamonds!!

oh wow melaina thats beautiful, i love all the detail!! maybe you could have the wedding band custom made to match :)

here's my ering, the band has diamonds that match...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melaina View Post
This is the one... He knew I liked the antique filigree look, but I never would have dreamt up this one. He bought this puppy all by himself with no input from me.

Don't know what to do about the wedding band, though... I'm a little OCD and if it didn't match perfectly, I think I'd hate it (it didn't come with a matching band). Maybe a plain gold one would work... although I do love diamonds!!

wow, this is such a pretty ring, congrads.