Originally Posted by MrsHK View Post

Here's our rings! We don't actually have our wedding bands yet but I took a photo of mine with my engagement ring in the store. It is a full eternity band. Sorry for the blurry iPhone photo!

We ordered his online and it should be arriving within the next few week. The Etsy seller, Naturalezanica, is from Nicaragua and now lives in Kentucky. He goes back to Nicaragua and collects guapinol wood that has fallen to the jungle floor and uses it to make his rings. He also uses recycled sterling silver.

Here's his store: http://www.etsy.com/shop/naturalezanica?ref=seller_info

I love the eternity band - classic & elegant.  It looks beautiful with your e-ring.  Your FI's band is so so cool!!!  I've never seen anything like it - very unique - LOVE IT!

Here's our rings! We don't actually have our wedding bands yet but I took a photo of mine with my engagement ring in the store. It is a full eternity band. Sorry for the blurry iPhone photo! We ordered his online and it should be arriving within the next few week. The Etsy seller, Naturalezanica, is from Nicaragua and now lives in Kentucky. He goes back to Nicaragua and collects guapinol wood that has fallen to the jungle floor and uses it to make his rings. He also uses recycled sterling silver. Here's his store: http://www.etsy.com/shop/naturalezanica?ref=seller_info LL LL
Omg Katy it's blowing my mind lol my fiancés ring is from etsy seller jewellerybyjohan Similar to this but with olive wood and kauri wood. 400 Your the only other person I've seen with a wooden ring!

Originally Posted by elissae View Post

I love the eternity band - classic & elegant.  It looks beautiful with your e-ring.  Your FI's band is so so cool!!!  I've never seen anything like it - very unique - LOVE IT!

Thank you! I can't wait to see his in person!

Originally Posted by Dazeydawl View Post

Omg Katy it's blowing my mind lol my fiancés ring is from etsy seller jewellerybyjohan

Similar to this but with olive wood and kauri wood.

Your the only other person I've seen with a wooden ring!

Wow, we really do have similar taste, don't we! So do our men apparently haha! Great minds cheesy.gif Mikee is all about wood and the colour brown. If everything in his life was brown leather and wood, his life would be complete.

I loved seeing all the rings in this thread!  Beautiful rings, ladies!  Adding mine to the collection! 

Originally Posted by Erica Cress View Post

2.03 carat round center, set in a cushion shaped halo...just about 5 ctw for the setting. Can't wait to shop for wedding bands to match!

Beautiful!

There is no rule! You can get a larger band that will sit separate from your e-ring or you can get a matching band made to sit flush. Mine sits pretty high as well so my band (which comes in a couple weeks! YAY!) will be an eternity band with diamonds on all 3 sides to match the band of my e-ring and it will sit flush. I can snap a picture when it comes if you like :)