Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katryne View Post

I think I prefer the 5 baguettes, 3 rounds.  I feel like the line would continue in the design of the ring.. I dunno.. hahaha, it's going to be beautiful!

Thanks... I know, it seems like it doesn't matter until you start looking/thinking about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

just got my wedding band yesterdayy!!!! so excited!! can't wait to wear it!

 

 

 

 

 

700

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh my goodness - how unique!!  I have never seen anything like.  I absolutely love it.  Do you have an E-ring as well?  I'd love to see how they look together!!!!  

Originally Posted by Vika View Post

just got my wedding band yesterdayy!!!! so excited!! can't wait to wear it!

 

 

 

 

 

700

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by Vika View Post

 

just got my wedding band yesterdayy!!!! so excited!! can't wait to wear it!

 

 

 

 

 

700

 

Wow this is so awesome! How unique! You must absolutely love it! cheer2.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by EVKnowsitall View Post

 

 

Wow this is so awesome! How unique! You must absolutely love it! cheer2.gif

I love the intertwine! I wanted it to be somthing like that since it's like two people intertwined(i hope that doesnt sound too sappy).

i tried it on and fell in love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by elissae View Post

 

Oh my goodness - how unique!!  I have never seen anything like.  I absolutely love it.  Do you have an E-ring as well?  I'd love to see how they look together!!!!  

Thank you!!!

Here is a pic of my ering. I won't be wearing them together since it doesn't look good together and takes  away from each ring, so I will wear the ering on my right hand. kinda sad but i loved the wedding band so much.

700

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Both SPECTACULAR.  Your future hubby has EXQUISITE taste.    Not sad at all...you can look down at both hands and just smile everyday!  cheer2.gif

Originally Posted by Vika View Post

Thank you!!!

Here is a pic of my ering. I won't be wearing them together since it doesn't look good together and takes  away from each ring, so I will wear the ering on my right hand. kinda sad but i loved the wedding band so much.

700

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by elissae View Post

 

Both SPECTACULAR.  Your future hubby has EXQUISITE taste.    Not sad at all...you can look down at both hands and just smile everyday!  cheer2.gif

THANK YOU!!!!! he sure does ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by Vika View Post

 

just got my wedding band yesterdayy!!!! so excited!! can't wait to wear it!

 

 

 

 

 

700

Oh wow!! gorgeous! very classy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×