Originally Posted by brgephar View Post

Here is my amazing ring! He did an amazing job -- it's perfect ! :)

Oh! how pretty and different!  Love the black!! Congrats!

Hi ladies,

I love everyone's rings!

I'm  not one to really like the bling - I'm a little more simplistic when it comes to jewelery. So, I thought I would share my story in case there is anyone else similar. My FI and I went shopping for our wedding bands (My e-ring is a beautiful solitaire.). I liked the simple bands that matched one another but he wanted me to get an eternity band- which did not match his, obviously. He explained that matching bands was totally out of style. However, I like the symbolism of matching rings, whether it's "from the 80s" or not. Anyway, we went round and round until I finally found "our rings" on etsy. They match...so I am the big winner. But they are far greater than simple matching bands. They are custom made to have each of our finger prints etched into the band. It is symbolic of forever locking our fingers together and I just loved it instantly.I'm attaching the explanation and a picture.

I haven't had a chance to look through the thousands of posts on this thread, so if this is repetitive, I apologize!

post-49095-138622418687_thumb.jpg

post-49095-138622418693_thumb.jpg

That is amazingly unique and very special! I've never seen anything like it.

Originally Posted by cschneider0027 View Post

Hi ladies,

I love everyone's rings!

I'm  not one to really like the bling - I'm a little more simplistic when it comes to jewelery. So, I thought I would share my story in case there is anyone else similar. My FI and I went shopping for our wedding bands (My e-ring is a beautiful solitaire.). I liked the simple bands that matched one another but he wanted me to get an eternity band- which did not match his, obviously. He explained that matching bands was totally out of style. However, I like the symbolism of matching rings, whether it's "from the 80s" or not. Anyway, we went round and round until I finally found "our rings" on etsy. They match...so I am the big winner. But they are far greater than simple matching bands. They are custom made to have each of our finger prints etched into the band. It is symbolic of forever locking our fingers together and I just loved it instantly.I'm attaching the explanation and a picture.

I haven't had a chance to look through the thousands of posts on this thread, so if this is repetitive, I apologize!

post-42216-138622418899_thumb.jpg

post-42216-138622418933_thumb.jpg

Originally Posted by mrsnova View Post

Here is my ring! Love it even  more because he picked it out:)

Absolutely gorgeous! He has great taste!

Originally Posted by melnryluvco View Post

Love the split shank and halo!! So pretty!

Thank you!

Originally Posted by Tink View Post

Absolutely gorgeous! He has great taste!

Thank you! He does have good taste but I will admit I did give him subtle hints throughout the last couple years;). He did a great job o combining different elements from what I showed him so it was still a big surprise!