show us your rings!

Such a beautiful, simple elegant ring!

Originally Posted by jriftin View Post

I guess my ring pales in comparison to some of the gorgeous big rocks on here, but I am very much into sports and wanted a simpler ring to wear every day.  My FI flew 13 hours across the world to surprise me with a proposal, so I think the story makes up for the little bling! :) 

ring.JPG

Originally Posted by ashley1316 View Post

I really love this ring! have u thought what kind of wedding band you will get?

Thanks. He did good, that's for sure. I'm thinking all go with something simple for the band, no dimonds (I like bling my not too much). Maybe some design with the metal? I'll go back to the jewler who designed my ring and talk to her, see if she has any suggestions. We will probably go back to her for both our band. We are very happy with her work.

Very pretty!

Originally Posted by jriftin View Post

I guess my ring pales in comparison to some of the gorgeous big rocks on here, but I am very much into sports and wanted a simpler ring to wear every day.  My FI flew 13 hours across the world to surprise me with a proposal, so I think the story makes up for the little bling! :) 

ring.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

I would love to know where you can buy that ring! I'm getting married int eh Summer of 2013 and pretty much everything in the wedding is about me and I like traditional stuff. My fiances favorite color is lime green as well and I wanted to put something in for him. I thought about a lime green garter but I love this ring! Where can I get it!

Your ring is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! Del Sol did a great job capturing the beauty of your ring!!! 

Originally Posted by krsmith View Post

Here is my ring! It is Ritani and absolutely beautiful! I love love love my ring! My hubby did a great job picking it out! :)

Kelly+Daniel_W_0082.jpg

Kelly+Daniel_W_0084.jpg

Kelly+Daniel_T_0045.jpg

Awww Thanks elissae!!!!  23 days from today! :)  We leave in 3 weeks... I'm super excited!

Originally Posted by elissae View Post

Venus909,

Your ring looks AMAZING!  Not much longer for you!!!!!!  

Krsmith -

I love the vintage look your ring has!!!! - FABULOUS!  Love the tese photos!!!!  Congrats!

Mbride,

Your ring is breathtaking.  Congrats! 

How awesome!!!  I just want to thank you for being an inspiration on here.  You helped get me motivated & into my planning 6 months ago (cannot believe it's already been 6 months!).  cheers.gif

Best of luck to you - cannot wait to see all your pictures (and that gorgeous wedding dress!!!)

xoxo

Elissa

Originally Posted by venus909 View Post

Awww Thanks elissae!!!!  23 days from today! :)  We leave in 3 weeks... I'm super excited!

• 4 weeks later...