Photo

I had the time of my life.. we are back from our wedding...

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#1 cessyboston

cessyboston
  • VIP Member
  • 2,096 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 05:10 PM

I had the time of my life.. it was so beautiful. and Dreams was amazing..I had NO idea baout the hurricane till i got down there which was a good thing because i let out a good cry and got over it all my guests arrived and everyone had the most amazing time...mariana was so amazing.. We could not do our sunset dinner cruise due to the weather but we had a coctail party/ red sox party in the sports bar and it was perfect...all of my vendors we're so professional....I have so many more details but i will write a review very soon..I will post more pics later when we get them from our guests...I love being Mrs. Martell!!!!!
    Erica & Donnie - Our Wedding Website

go to shared photos...
    Married oct 10th 2008 ~ proud parents to Miss Sophia Emma feb 2, 2010

#2 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 10,366 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 05:11 PM

Erica, Congrats, you look so beautiful! I can't wait to see more pictures, more details, details!!

#3 1elephant

1elephant
      • VIP Member
      • 15,998 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 05:16 PM

congrats and welcome back mrs. martell! you look stunning!

#4 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 6,996 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 05:19 PM

Congratulations Erica! You looked amazing- can't wait to see the rest of your pictures.

I'm so glad everything went well. I'll be looking for your review, but in the meantime, enjoy your husband

#5 DLyteful

DLyteful
          • 879 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 05:21 PM

Congratulations Erica!!!

#6 cessyboston

cessyboston
            • VIP Member
            • 2,096 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 05:23 PM

Donnie and I arrived tues night first class was the way to go it was awesome....Wed. we went to cosco and got all of our snacks for our guests and by three our guests where arriving i was so excited to see our guests come it was so priceless, Everyone loved Dreams..We got very nervous about our guests coming in fri but they all arrived and I just enjoyed myself at that point, We thought the food was even better then the last time..Our guests enjoyed all the entertainment taht dreams had...The hurricane came by fri night and we all went into town, when we got out of one of the bars it was downpuring so hard the streets where so flooded we all got so wet all we could do laugh so hard we looked like wet dogs....Sunrider was great they came and gave us our deposit back which was great i was really bummed but just had to go with it, we truly felt blessed we had our family all there,,they closed the bars and only one restaurant was open sat. I felt so bad there was three weddings that day, but our guests went in town and got spa stuff done they had a great day...

then sunday was beautiful sunny and a little hot but beautiful....I felt so excited and happy and peaceful, suzzan morals team was so professional and my girls and the moms looked sooooo beautiful, and juan girls is just too cool have a little crush on juan lol..i will give more details later...
              Married oct 10th 2008 ~ proud parents to Miss Sophia Emma feb 2, 2010

#7 RedDiamond

RedDiamond
              • Banned
              • 242 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 05:28 PM

Erica, that photo is beautiful! You look amazing.

#8 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 9,532 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 06:07 PM

Congrats Erica! You looked absolutely gorgeous! I can't wait to see more pics :)

#9 Danniellou

Danniellou
                  • 815 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 06:09 PM

Congratulations! You looked gorgeous!!

#10 Christi

Christi
                    • 1,905 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 06:11 PM

Congrats...you look amazing...can't wait to see more picts!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users