cute, funny:)

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 rdhbride

rdhbride
  • 313 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 07:00 PM

thought you girls might get a lil laugh,
    my fi , when he comes home of course i'm always on the comp doing or searching for something and his comment is always "myspacing again?" but now today his comment was "bride spacing again?" lol i was laughing to myself for a good 10 minutes. i'm always on this site, lol. hope you girls get laugh from it, i was amused:)

#2 Mrs D To Be!

Mrs D To Be!
    • 1,634 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 07:33 PM

yeah the same has happened to me...he can upstairs early as was like...hows studying going...i was like, ooh i'm going to study tomorrow...he was like, so you doing more wedding stuff then...then there was a looooonnggg silence!!hee hee he knows me too well

#3 Sloan

Sloan
      • 1,279 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 11:08 PM

Mine asks me if Im checking email, Facebooking or "playing wedding"
        ... usually my response is "playing wedding" He tells me Im going to have to find another hobby to occupy my time after the wedding.. heh

#4 DLyteful

DLyteful
        • 879 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 11:12 PM

Well, mine says to me...."why r u on that site, were already married. r u planning another one or something." LOL, I try to tell him there is much more to this site than wedding stuff, but he just doesnt get it.

#5 Erica053009

Erica053009
          • 513 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 11:17 PM

My FI worries when I am on the sight, every time I sign on it costs him money from all of everyone's great ideas

#6 samanthag

samanthag
            • 896 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 12:20 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by DLyteful
              Well, mine says to me...."why r u on that site, were already married. r u planning another one or something."
              That's too funny!!!!!!

#7 KatyKo

KatyKo
              • 851 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 12:53 AM

I'm glad I am not the only one who is always either on this site or "playing wedding" or "bride spacing" (I like that one )

I too, will need a new hobby after this wedding is over!

#8 Tara

Tara
                • 473 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 03:08 AM

Haha! Love it. Fi gets annoyed with me because while I'm perusing the site, he's sitting next to me at his computer talking and I don't heard a word he's saying I'm so engrossed.

#9 jesjess

jesjess
                  • 228 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 04:26 AM

Soooo fermiliar... My man just doent seem to understand why Im always on BDW, Does he really think that I making up al these wonderfull wedding stuff all by myself? Goshhh DUH.. I'm addicted to this site..for real...

#10 rdhbride

rdhbride
                    • 313 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 12:00 PM

see you ladies get it:) glad you found it funny, i know i'm on this site evryday for hours, i can't help it , there is so many useful ideas and pointers, i'm really thankful i came across this site, a true blessing!!!! thank you all so much !!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users