List of Pashmina Sellers

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Simistar

• 645 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 03:15 PM

In looking for pashminas to order, I saw a lot of different threads where girls had posted various online sellers they’d used…
    So, since I made a list of them to check them all out, I thought I’d post it all in one place for easy reference…

For the Ebay sellers, the links don’t necessarily take you to the seller’s store…they may take you to an old listing…I copied and pasted these links to my “wedding to-do list” a while ago, but hopefully you'll get the idea:-)

I personally JUST ordered 16 pashminas from: (look under "scarves" on the site)
    wholesale handbags designer style handbags evening handbags discount handbags purses jewelry and scarves

They were $3.95 US each plus only about $10 shipping…
    While this site SAYS you need to order a minimum of 24 items, I e-mailed them and asked about ordering 16, and they e-mailed back to say they consider any orders between 12 and 24 to be wholesale, so they did it! You might just want to e-mail them first to confirm, but honestly – I had a great experience…I ordered them on Wednesday and they were delivered yesterday!)

*note for Canadian brides…I’m in Canada, but had them shipped to my FMIL in the States…(she says they’re a beautiful colour and feel like a good quality)…I’m not sure if they ship to Canada, but maybe another BDW member would take them for you and then ship them to you…?

Here is the list of Ebay sellers I compiled…obviously there are more, so feel free to add!

eBay Seller: onshopping888: Scarves Wraps, Wallets items on eBay.com

eBay Seller: purselover168: Clothing, Shoes Accessories, Toys Hobbies items on eBay.com

* for 16 pashminas, I was told shipping to Canada would cost $35 and shipping to the US would cost $23.95.

Soft Pashmina Cashmere Silk Wool Shawl Wrap Scarf SALE - eBay (item 190255353183 end time Oct-04-08 20:40:20 PDT)

* I asked this seller about just buying 16 pashminas, instead of bidding and he said he’d sell them to me for $5.99 CND/scarf, and shipping would be $39 CND. (! Eek – that’s a LOT in shipping charges!) Wuld probably be cheaper for those using American dollars:-)

eBay Seller: zenjen: Clothing, Shoes Accessories items on eBay.com

7 2Ply Faux Pashmina shawl wrap scarf WHOLESALE LOT - eBay (item 350110320025 end time Oct-24-08 17:55:12 PDT)

Hope this helps someone!

#2 MarieSam

• VIP Member
    • 2,336 posts
      • LocationSouthern California

Posted 18 October 2008 - 05:48 PM

Wow, thank you so much for all this info! This will be such a great resource as I look into purchasing some pashminas

#3 Marianna

• 111 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 09:25 PM

thank you for putting this together. I was just thinking about finding a place to order some from.

thank you thank you!!!

#4 thomalm

• 53 posts

Posted 21 October 2008 - 10:32 PM

My bridesmaids say thankyou for adding to their gift bags!

#5 Simistar

• 645 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 12:09 AM

Just glad it helped someone out!

#6 Cattie

• 594 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 05:54 PM

Have the past brides noticed that the women used these? I'm kinda debating adding them now since I realized its only going to be 75 as the high in Bermuda in May....

What do you girls think?

#7 ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 9,504 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 06:06 PM

Not too many of my guests used them there, but most have told me they have used them since. There were several nights it was cool enough to use them, just not our wedding night.

#8 jamaicabride09

• 856 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 12:10 PM

Thank you for starting this post. I just sent an email to the company you ordered from

#9 WindyCityGirl

• Banned
                  • 179 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 01:31 PM

Hey Simistar,

How was the quality of the one you ordered? That's a great website!

#10 *Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 9,532 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 01:41 PM

Great thread! I'm going to check the place you ordered from...thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users