It's HERE!!

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#31 Jenn3878

• 5,681 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 05:43 PM

WOW WOW WOW!! LOVE it!! What a beautiful dress!!

#32 Trice

• 295 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 07:56 PM

Its beautiful. It looks great on you. What a deal!

#33 Angel

• 2,635 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 08:00 PM

It's beautiful on you. And NO, you do not look fat, especially for having quads.

#34 JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 12,193 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 08:04 PM

Um, where do you see fat? Girl, look at your hourglass shape!! The dress is beautiful on you & the detailing is really pretty. Like Rachel said, its going to look even better when you get it laced up! Congrats on a great buy!!!

#35 lmg970

• 316 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 08:11 PM

My FH saw your pic and said "very nice" and definitely not fat.

#36 latinalocany

• 215 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 08:37 PM

about time!!!! OMG, its GORGEOUS!!!! the lace and the details soo elegant and beautiful!! and you look beautiful in it!!! i think the dress has such a romantic feeling to it! im soo excited for you!!

#37 Amarillis

• 1,913 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 08:44 PM

Savannah... your dress is gorgeous!!! What a steal of a deal.... congrats girl, you look stunning!

#38 BillysBride

• 1,255 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 09:47 PM

You girls are the best, I swear. Thank you so much for all of the encouragement. I would normally go to FH for a little reassurance, but under the circumstances....

I appreciate all of the kind words. NOW, I have to part with it and send it on to the seamstress..getting a deal on my alterations too! A good friend of mine has a neighbor that does alterations for a living. They are pretty close, so she has offered to do my alterations almost nothing! She's a real sweetheart. Can't wait to see The Dress after she gets done with it, and ofcourse I'll post pics!

http://i17.photobuck....inecollage.jpgThe Fab Four (my quads) Meryn, Kellen, Nico & Layla
                  http://global.thekno...rs/tt265ad.aspxhttp://www.mywedding...nnah/index.html20 STD's w. pre-lim RSVP sent 6/15/09: 7 "Yes" so far/10 guests total!

#39 Banana11

• VIP Member
                  • 8,841 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 10:20 PM

You look so gorgeous! I love your dress! It actuallly reminds me of mine a little bit :). Your body looks super sexy in the dress! You should feel confident because you look great!!!

#40 cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 12,151 posts

Posted 21 October 2008 - 01:32 AM

that dress is STUNNING ... i thought it was typically pretty until i saw the detail pics and was totally WOWed! gorgeous!

and i would have never guessed you'd had children let alone QUADS. girl, you better learn to love those curves because you're definitely not fat in the least. curvy is way hotter than stick figure any day of the week!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users