Leia's planning thread

• Please log in to reply
116 replies to this topic

#51 foxytv

• VIP Member
  • 7,740 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 03:07 PM

Oh Leia everything looks fantastic - and I always love looking at your dress and jewelry!!! Love it all! So excited that you are leaving today!!!!

#52 caporrone

• 109 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 03:22 PM

hEY THANKS FOR SHARING -everything looks fabulous - your dress looks gorgeous. you guys will have a great time - enjoy it!

#53 Alyssa

• 11,793 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 08:48 PM

Leia!!!! you have done such an amazing job on everything -it is so coordinated and elegant but still fun! i know your wedding is going to be fantastic - good luck and come back married with lots and lots of great pics! xoxo

#54 beachbride08

• VIP Member
        • 2,372 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 08:59 PM

All your stuff looks great. Your table numbers are so cute, well really it is the dog that is cute! I love your dress too, I don't remember seeing it before. I'm totally stealing your guestbook frame idea. I hadn't thought about what to put on the table with our guestbook, but I liked that poem. Have a fabulous wedding and trip!

#55 Angel

• 2,635 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 09:29 PM

Everything looks amazing. You did an amazing job with everything. Have an amazing time.

#56 monicaswave

• 450 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 09:47 PM

OMG girl! Everything looks amazing. I loved looking through your pictures. Your wedding is going to turn out absolutely perfect!

I really wish I was half as organized and prepared as you.

One quick question....do you have a copy of what you wrote for the polaroid guestbook? I am also doing the polaroid guestbook and would love to get some idea of how to write the instructions.

Best of luck with everything.

#57 rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 18,759 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 10:01 PM

Amazing stuff! I love the table numbers :) can't wait to hear how it went.

#58 Myda77

• 821 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 10:39 PM

Everything looks FANTASTIC! I love your dress, and all of your paper and monogram items. Just goregeous! I can't wait to see your pics when you get back.
                  Maida & Tomas
                  Circa 2004 - Our first picture together!

#59 michelle08

• VIP Member
                  • 2,702 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 11:23 PM

Leia i know you are already off and on your way...but your planning thread is awesome!!!! I wish I was going to your wedding! I can't wait for you to come back and share EVERYTHING!!!!

Have a wonderful time!

#60 Chiquita

• 2,674 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 12:46 AM

Wow Leia... everything looks so fantastic.. you will have a fabulous time.. can't wait to see/hear all about it :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users