1st Draft of My Invites...
Posted 18 October 2008 - 04:21 PM
| Originally Posted by Bianca |
Here is the first version... This is going to go in a green pocketfolder. I am open to any and all suggestions!!! Please let me know what you think and speak your mind! (They really arent all weird sized, but thats what photobucket did...)
The tropical colors are fun and casual. I think the main problem that I see is on Typography. Also, becareful of reversed out white type, as it tends to lose fine details. If you're gong through professional printer, ask for proofs
1.I personally don't like to use formal script typeface with very casual color conbination, but that's just me.
2. Fix spacing between F and R, R and Christopher on main panel. Center them on the page
3. Increase tracking between words on insert page headlines
4. Use upper and lower case on writing instead of all caps
5. In events timeline, I would use em dash instead of ":"
6. Watch out for widows. Bring "we" on the second paragraph over to the next line, adjust so that the word "transfers" isn't left out by itself
There are more, but I think I said enough. Graphic design is not easy, especially Typography!!
Posted 18 October 2008 - 07:51 PM
Posted 19 October 2008 - 05:41 PM
Posted 19 October 2008 - 06:10 PM
Posted 19 October 2008 - 09:11 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users