Photo

DIY bouquets

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 latinalocany

latinalocany
  • 215 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 01:12 AM

ok maybe this is a stupid question, but are those of you who have wedding packages with the bouquets included still DIY? why? do you not like what the resorts have to offer? should i be worried? just wondering...

#2 RosieM

RosieM
    • Banned
    • 97 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 09:06 AM

I am bringing fake because I am allergic to pollen. Plus all the ones from resorts I have seen look kind of plain. If you are worried ask your resort to email over pics.

#3 Bianca

Bianca
      • 1,057 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 09:46 AM

I am doing DIY because I want to know I get exactly what I want. I don't want to get to Mexico and be told they can't do something...
        19 adults/3 children with flights booked! 10 rooms booked!
        http://dw.daisypath.com/BM2Hm4/.png

http://dpabride.blogspot.com/

#4 KatyKo

KatyKo
        • 851 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 09:50 AM

My package only has 1 bouquet and 1 bout, plus I would like to have exactly what I want and have it before I get there...that is just the way I am with planning :)

#5 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 9,504 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 12:49 PM

The free bouquets are very basic. WIth enough advanced notice, you can usually get whatever you want for your DW, but for a price.

I personally didn't see the point on spending $250 on just my bouquet, about $700 total for all of the flowers, to get the orchids I wanted.

As mentioned before, you can't bring your flowers back across the border, so I would have had to just throw them away.

#6 latinalocany

latinalocany
            • 215 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 01:54 PM

these are all good points, thank you soo much!! now i have another project on my min oh lord!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users