Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Mishka Designs

Mid-Month Oct Blog - Shades of Blue and Cherry Red!

Recommended Posts

SO now that you are back I have a question about a wedding you did where you had aqua blue, white and some copper cylindar candles...I think. They were your centerpieces on long tables. Where did you find them in PV?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by kate.com View Post
SO now that you are back I have a question about a wedding you did where you had aqua blue, white and some copper cylindar candles...I think. They were your centerpieces on long tables. Where did you find them in PV?
Hmmm ... I'm not sure which gallery you mean ....
Galleries 6, 13, 16 and 18 had aquas and whites in them
Gallery 7 had copper

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishka Designs View Post
Hmmm ... I'm not sure which gallery you mean ....
Galleries 6, 13, 16 and 18 had aquas and whites in them
Gallery 7 had copper
Sorry! Gallery 16!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by kate.com View Post
Sorry! Gallery 16!
Ahhhh! Well, you've stumbled upon one of my "secrets" ... we didn't find those candles - those were made!! Many times I want to have some sort of colored glass for a wedding or a design (like paisley) but it's extremly difficult to find things like that in Vallarta - so, when we can't find something and I really, really need it for the design, we make it!! In this case, Gallery #16 are glass vases covered with fabric. cheer2.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mischka,

 

This is my inspiration picture for my tables... but I am doing red, blk magic and a couple of fusha roses with faux chenille plant to create this look... I am doing 3 tall centerpieces, and 3 short with a lantern/wreath around the base. Not sure what to do about napkin color or placecards... what do you think?

 

Click the image to open in full size.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by kate.com View Post
Mischka,

This is my inspiration picture for my tables... but I am doing red, blk magic and a couple of fusha roses with faux chenille plant to create this look... I am doing 3 tall centerpieces, and 3 short with a lantern/wreath around the base. Not sure what to do about napkin color or placecards... what do you think?

Click the image to open in full size.
Kate, that is so pretty! I can't wait to see how it turns out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×