Sign in to follow this  
JenniferSS

Site Visit to RM next week!

I am so excited- in just 8 days I'll be going down to RM to do site inspections! I am also hoping to tape interviews with several wedding coordinators! We'll be traveling October 23-28 and seeing about 20 properties!

Staying 3 nights at El Dorado & 2 nights at Secrets Silversands

Here's my list although not everything is completely confirmed yet!

Excellence Playa Mujures

Sun Palace

The Royal Cancun

El Dorado Royale & Casita

El Dorado seaside

Azul Beach, Fives & Sensatori

Secrets Capri, Maroma & Silversands

Excellence Riviera Maya

Moon Palace

Cieba del Mar

Valentin Imperial Maya

Iberostar Paraisio complex – del Mar*, Parasio Beach, Grand , Lindo*

Maroma

The Tides/Ikal del Mar

The Royal Playa del Carmen

Riu Palace Mexico

That is awesome ~ I'm so jealous!!! Happy travels cheesy.gif

Are you doing this for your own wedding or for prospective brides? And is this just for the resort brands you specialize in, or are you open to scoping out other areas? If so, I've got a great WC/caterer you can talk to for budget brides looking for a non-resort wedding off the beaten path!

I'm so excited to hear your reviews, but I'm especially interested in what you'll have to say about Secrets Maroma :)

i am really excited to go!

The resorts that that I chose to visit were based on where I have upcoming weddings in the next two years. Some of them I haven't been to in awhile, and others are brand new. I wanted to be able to meet in person with the WC's ! Plus sample the food, take a peek at the public spaces and rooms and of course the wedding & reception venues! I have so many resources at my fingertips but nothing can replace actually seeing it in person!

Unfortunately, I won't be doing the Paradisus this time around. I may go back in December as I was invited to the Karisma travel agent awards so maybe I can hit it then!

I'll try to post reviews on all of the properties when I get back but with over 20 properties it'll take awhile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TA Jennifer View Post
I'll try to post reviews on all of the properties when I get back but with over 20 properties it'll take awhile!
You are an angel1.gif Jennifer!! If you head back in December, are you going to be visiting a few other resorts? I know one I would love to hear about is the Grand Palladium. Have a great time, we will miss you! wink.gif

Wow, this sounds like a lot of work and a lot of fun!! We are getting married at Secrets Capri in May and I have had great luck with Alejandra this far.

My TA has gone MIA so I will PM you as I am now on the quick hunt for assistance so that I can get my save the dates out...I want to provide everyone with a point of contact on the STD invites.

Oh you will be busy on your site visit!!! I wil be looking forward to your site visit review of Azul fives as I am getting married there next year and posted on here if anyone had done a site visit...and no one replied sad.gif

So really looking forward to your reviews. have fun!!