Site Visit to RM next week!

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 JenniferSS

• Banned
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 08:30 AM

I am so excited- in just 8 days I'll be going down to RM to do site inspections! I am also hoping to tape interviews with several wedding coordinators! We'll be traveling October 23-28 and seeing about 20 properties!
    Staying 3 nights at El Dorado & 2 nights at Secrets Silversands

Here's my list although not everything is completely confirmed yet!

Excellence Playa Mujures
    Sun Palace
    The Royal Cancun
    El Dorado Royale & Casita
    El Dorado seaside
    Azul Beach, Fives & Sensatori

Secrets Capri, Maroma & Silversands
    Excellence Riviera Maya
    Moon Palace
    Cieba del Mar
    Valentin Imperial Maya
    Iberostar Paraisio complex – del Mar*, Parasio Beach, Grand , Lindo*

The Tides/Ikal del Mar
    The Royal Playa del Carmen
    Riu Palace Mexico

#2 MarieSam

• VIP Member
    • 2,336 posts
      • LocationSouthern California

Posted 15 October 2008 - 08:37 AM

That is awesome ~ I'm so jealous!!! Happy travels

Are you doing this for your own wedding or for prospective brides? And is this just for the resort brands you specialize in, or are you open to scoping out other areas? If so, I've got a great WC/caterer you can talk to for budget brides looking for a non-resort wedding off the beaten path!

#3 RosieM

• Banned
      • 97 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 09:34 AM

You will be posting reviews on here for us won't you. LOL

#4 bumbles

• 574 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 10:18 AM

Have a fun time, Jennifer! Hey, do you want to switch jobs?! lol Btw, will you be stopping by Paradisus?

#5 cowman1999

• 107 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 04:10 PM

I'm interested in the Valentin. We want to have our DW there, but we are having the hardest time working with their WC.

#6 Kits55

• 607 posts
            • Wedding Location:Secrets Maroma Beach
            • LocationRiviera Maya, Mexico

Posted 15 October 2008 - 06:12 PM

I'm so excited to hear your reviews, but I'm especially interested in what you'll have to say about Secrets Maroma :)

#7 JenniferSS

• Banned
            • 1,047 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 07:32 PM

i am really excited to go!

The resorts that that I chose to visit were based on where I have upcoming weddings in the next two years. Some of them I haven't been to in awhile, and others are brand new. I wanted to be able to meet in person with the WC's ! Plus sample the food, take a peek at the public spaces and rooms and of course the wedding & reception venues! I have so many resources at my fingertips but nothing can replace actually seeing it in person!

Unfortunately, I won't be doing the Paradisus this time around. I may go back in December as I was invited to the Karisma travel agent awards so maybe I can hit it then!

I'll try to post reviews on all of the properties when I get back but with over 20 properties it'll take awhile!

#8 RosieM

• Banned
              • 97 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 09:03 AM

Originally Posted by TA Jennifer
                I'll try to post reviews on all of the properties when I get back but with over 20 properties it'll take awhile!
                You are an Jennifer!! If you head back in December, are you going to be visiting a few other resorts? I know one I would love to hear about is the Grand Palladium. Have a great time, we will miss you!

#9 mmcgee

• 36 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 02:16 PM

Wow, this sounds like a lot of work and a lot of fun!! We are getting married at Secrets Capri in May and I have had great luck with Alejandra this far.

My TA has gone MIA so I will PM you as I am now on the quick hunt for assistance so that I can get my save the dates out...I want to provide everyone with a point of contact on the STD invites.
                  Secrets Capri

#10 ltbscotland

• 38 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 02:29 PM

Oh you will be busy on your site visit!!! I wil be looking forward to your site visit review of Azul fives as I am getting married there next year and posted on here if anyone had done a site visit...and no one replied

So really looking forward to your reviews. have fun!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users