Photo

FS: Pronovias wedding gown

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 coppergoddess13

coppergoddess13
  • 170 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 11:30 PM

I have a size 8 empire-waist Pronovias gown for sale. I purchased on sale as a TTD, but I'm now just wanting to wear my actual dress, so this lovely dress is up for grabs! Its a gorgeous chiffon gown with a portrait neckline. It is ruched over the bodice and the bodice is decorated with bugle beads It has a gorgeous chapel length train that would look great in pictures (part of why I bought it to begin with!). The dress is very light, and should be very comfortable for a beach wedding. No alterations have been done to the dress. It was supposedly used as a sample gown at a bridal salon, but it doesn't look like it was! The seller told me it was a size 8, but there is no tag that says it (there is a Pronovias tag in it!). The bust (measured underneath the arms) is 36", the narrowest part (the empire waist) is 30", and where my hips would hit (I'm short, so this may not be the exact spot where they measure hips) was about 40"?

#2 coppergoddess13

coppergoddess13
    • 170 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 11:39 PM

Oops! I meant to link a couple pictures in there! These are a couple pictures of the gown. The dress is too big for me, so pictures of it on me wouldn't do it much justice!

http://tinyurl.com/46od82
      http://tinyurl.com/4kk4ds

If you are interested, please PM me on here and I'll get back to you ASAP!

#3 KatieK28

KatieK28
      • 16 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 07:01 PM

What are you asking for the dress?

#4 coppergoddess13

coppergoddess13
        • 170 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 10:16 PM

Oops! I'm flexible on the price (I got the dress on a good sale), but I'd like to get $150 for it. I can't believe I forgot to post that!

#5 SoonToBeE

SoonToBeE
          • 198 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 01:59 AM

Is the dress still available? I'm interested : )

#6 coppergoddess13

coppergoddess13
            • 170 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 10:14 PM

Sorry, this dress has been sold! Thanks for your interest!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users