Photo

Who's getting married in Vegas? (Post HERE!)

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#31 cabobride2be

cabobride2be
  • 104 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 12:11 PM

I just had my wedding in Vegas last week and I LOVED my photographer. Here is her blog: Chelsea Nicole Photography. She was awesome.

#32 cabobride19

cabobride19
    • 6 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 06:44 PM

Thanks so much!! Where did you get married??

#33 cabobride19

cabobride19
      • 6 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 03:00 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by cabobride2be
        I just had my wedding in Vegas last week and I LOVED my photographer. Here is her blog: Chelsea Nicole Photography. She was awesome.
        Hi, I think from some other posts I saw you got married at the Wynn? I am going to be doing the same and I love your photographer so I will prob end up using her as well. Do you mind emailing me so I can ask you a few questions? amieeluvsblink@yahoo.com Thanks so much!

Amy

#34 cabobride2be

cabobride2be
        • 104 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 01:22 AM

Hi :) I did get married at the Wynn. I'll send you an email :)

Quote:
          Originally Posted by cabobride19
          Hi, I think from some other posts I saw you got married at the Wynn? I am going to be doing the same and I love your photographer so I will prob end up using her as well. Do you mind emailing me so I can ask you a few questions? amieeluvsblink@yahoo.com Thanks so much!

Amy

#35 omhhlk

omhhlk
          • 4 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 03:18 PM

Soon to be Vegas bride here! I have a Red Rock Canyon ceremony planned for August 31, 2008 at sunset! I am so excited . . . more so for the vacation part of it however lol. We have 23 guests flying out for the ceremony and then have a New Yrs Eve reception planned back home on MI.

I am using Glamsquad for myself and Lori White for the bridesmaids for hair/make-up.

Photography was CVW but is now KK Photography.
            Minister is Roland August from Viva Las Vegas weddings.

Had an unfortunate issue with Classic Vegas Weddings so I rebooked everything individually and have lost our deposit as well.

#36 misskim_red@msn.com

misskim_red@msn.com
            • 144 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 08:57 AM

I'm going to the Little Chapel of the Flowers. They are voted to have the best scenic grounds in LV. They will archive your wedding and show it live so all of the friends and family can watch. They'll also post your pictures if you want. My Regional Manager's brother got married there and said that he had far better pictures than she ever had! They can also do off-site photographer and videographer for VERY reasonable rates so you have the whole day experience. We're doing a Valley of Fire photo shoot and picnic reception at a great rate. The pictures and staff are fabulous!
              'Gra geal mo chroi'

#37 kim1580

kim1580
              • 9 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 07:30 AM

we're thinking about getting married in vegas. we already checked out some venues but nothing stood out! we'll be going back labor day weekend to check out siena golf club.

marksbrat do you have any recommendations? thanks in advance!

kim

#38 atlcatlover

atlcatlover
                • 101 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 09:33 AM

Add me to the list!

I am getting married next April, and will have a firm date and location after my scouting trip in 2 weeks. If it all works out we are having our epics taken then too.

I cant' wait! Vegas is so much fun!

#39 Jen5372

Jen5372
                  • 228 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 11:58 AM

atlcat-Im getting married in Vegas in 2 weeks! Maybe youll be there when i am, either way i can tell you how things went for me!

I am using Vintage Vegas Weddings | The Las Vegas Wedding Professionals

:)

#40 atlcatlover

atlcatlover
                    • 101 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 02:53 PM

Congrats Jen! I will be there the week after your wedding but cant wait to hear how everything goes for you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users