Photo

Lazy Gourmet?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Glamourina

Glamourina
  • 198 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 09:09 PM

I contacted Lazy gourmet around one and a half weeks ago (via email) about possibly renting some stuff from them, but I haven't heard a word from them. Is this normal for them, or have I been forgotten about? Other people I've contacted have at least let me know that they've received my email... Any info about this would be greatly appreciated!

#2 RedDiamond

RedDiamond
    • Banned
    • 242 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 09:16 PM

I have no clue about them personally. We went through this though, and I got so aggravated with vendors that I finally told my fiance I wouldn't work with any potential vendor who couldn't respond in at least a week. Have you called other places yet?

#3 sstotz

sstotz
      • 298 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 09:29 PM

thats a good rule of thumb.. it would be a mess if you all of the sudden couldnt get them to reply the week of your wedding!!
        ~Soon to be Shanny May
        June 20th, 2009
        Cabo San Lucas, MX

http://ticker.7910.o....nRkb3duISE.gif

#4 cham

cham
        • 6 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 11:14 PM

I didn't hear from them for a long time and just last weekend, I received an email from Tracy that she was on an overseas trip. I am sure she will get in touch with you soon!

#5 kerryjbrown

kerryjbrown
          • 672 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 01:26 AM

They are great, I have used them. They got back to me within a week (seems they are not as email friendly as we are here in the US). Remember many people left last week due to the hurricane that was coming. Most are back now, so I would try again.

#6 gabride

gabride
            • 11 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 06:35 PM

We are having the same problem with them, they were recommended to us and we have contacted them 3 times over a 2 month period and still haven't gotten a reply so we finally gave up on them. They must not need business if they aren't getting back to people.

#7 Glamourina

Glamourina
              • 198 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 11:07 PM

Thought I'd give everyone a little update: It's been about 3 weeks now and I haven't heard anything from Lazy gourmet, which is disapointing but like gabride said, they seem too busy for my business and that's not something you want for your wedding anyway!

#8 Mango Deck

Mango Deck
                • 141 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 12:44 PM

3 Weeks!!!! WOOOOOW.....

For what I know, the fellows at LG are really good and professional, they are on the Top 5 catering service in Cabo, so that might be a reason why they take too long ansering you.
                  If you use them, trust me, you will not be dissapointed, but if they've taken so long in asnwering you, better play it safe and go for Del Cabo events or Denni's catering.... It's completely up to future Mr. Hubby and You..

Cheers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users