Sign in to follow this  
Birdie07

We lost another baby kitty today :( I'm devastated

I am so sorry. No one deserves to lose a pet. It's so sad.

I looked up online and found the following lists of things that can be harmful:

Common Household Poisons

Poisons Affecting Pets (Dogs and Cats) Are Displayed in ThePetCenter.com

Human Foods, Products Can Kill Pets - Local News Story - WCAU | Philadelphia

I know my Aunts kitten (over 6 months) died after she used some sort of flea medication on it that she purchased at like Walmart or somewhere like that.

I really hope you find out the answer. Again, I am so sorry that you have had to go through this.

I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm sure Kai went peacefully with you by his side, but I can't imagine how hard it was for you and DH.

I know there was a rumor about Swiffer being bad for pets, but snopes.com says it is false. I hope you can figure out what happened.

Big Hug...

Calia,

This is terrible that you have to relive this again in such a short time. It's not fair for any little one to have to go through this.

As I read this is sounds more and more like what happened to my little Erin. She passed after a few weeks of having her too. Did either of them have a swollen belly or realyl strained to go to the bathroom before it was too late?? We had it confirmed after Erin passed because we wanted an autopsy done... she had F.I.P. It's a common yet not so common illness that can get the best of them. Some just get sick and bounce back from it and others like my Erin ended up losing the battle. Maybe check up on that and the Corona Virus. If you got your little ones from shelters... it raises these diseases more common.

Oh honey, I wish I could give you a big hug right now. Losing a little one is never fun because they truly are your babies.

Oh no. I'm sooo sorry. That's so heartbreaking. Will your vet do some tests to find out what was wrong? I'd hate for this to continue to happen- especially since you have another kitty in the house.

OMG..I am so sorry for your los and everything you went through last night! :-( That is so sad...I can't even imagine.

I wa going to mention FIV, but I see someone beat me to it...I would also go and get your cat that you still have checked out by the vet..Just in case.

Do you guys happen to have any Mouse Poisen or something like that laying around??

Maybe you can google website that lists all of the thngs harmfull to cats.

I'm sorry for your loss..I just feel horrible about it :-(

I am soo sorry to hear about your kitties. The closest i've ever come to something like that was when our kitty was tiny (less than 4lbs) and started choking. I can't imagine how much upsetting this was for you. Your kitty is in my prayers and thoughts. sad.gif