Dear Guests...

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 MarieSam

• VIP Member
  • 2,336 posts
    • LocationSouthern California

Posted 22 October 2008 - 11:06 PM

OMG I love this thread because it is right on with how I feel. I've got a bunch of "we're so excited for your wedding, it's going to be so much fun to vacation with you guys" um ok...THEN SEND THE FREAKING REPLY CARD!!! How hard is it? I've already self addressed the damn thing, I put a freaking stamp on it and all you gotta do is fill it out and put in the mailbox.

The thing seriously needs to come with a note that says if you do not send this by the requested date it will self-destruct in your face.

#12 mexicobride2009

• 164 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 01:23 AM

Originally Posted by KLC77
      Holy cow! I would totally flip out. People just don't get it. We need those back! lol
      Yeah I am SO mad but what can I do really? It's annoying because I can't really plan anything because I have no idea how many people will be coming! I don't know how many OOT bags I will need and I can't book the welcome dinner or wedding dinner.... People suck!!!

#13 dursula

• 75 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 10:05 PM

Gots to say... LOVE your letter... I even joked that we should send it with the invite.

#14 DLyteful

• 879 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 10:10 PM

I sent out about 130 invites (which cost me $1.30 to mail) w/ stamped response cards.

I received about 22 responses..... and half of my guests didnt even mail the response card (they just called me, LOL).

So I totally understand.

#15 kevsgirl

• 1,209 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 10:49 PM

People are CRAZY rude!
            I sent out about 19 invitations. Had received about 3 up until 2 days ago when I got 3 more. 6 out of 19. And it's a month 1/2 away.

I just found out last night that one guy had booked back in September!!! Hello! Let me know!!! Do they not realize that we have #s to give to the resorts

#16 Mrs D To Be!

Mrs D To Be!
            • 1,634 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 06:02 AM

i'm going to be sending our std's out in february-ish so i think i'll bookmark this thread....fingers crossed i don't need to use it tho! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users