Photo

Freeze-dried Petals?

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 DWandMJ

DWandMJ
  • 274 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 08:01 PM

I called and spoke to the coordinator at the Moon Palace in Cancun. She stated that as long as they are an ecologically friendly product, it will be fine to use them. I ended up ordering 60 cups of the antique green/blue/purple hydrangeas and 50 cups of the off white petals from flyboy....
    Now I'm starting to question if it will be an issue getting through customs with them ... eek!

#12 sstotz

sstotz
    • 298 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 08:11 PM

Will you just have to chance it, or is there a way of finding out ahead of time if they'll be let through??
      ~Soon to be Shanny May
      June 20th, 2009
      Cabo San Lucas, MX

http://ticker.7910.o....nRkb3duISE.gif

#13 DWandMJ

DWandMJ
      • 274 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 08:13 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by DWandMJ
        I called and spoke to the coordinator at the Moon Palace in Cancun. She stated that as long as they are an ecologically friendly product, it will be fine to use them. I ended up ordering 60 cups of the antique green/blue/purple hydrangeas and 50 cups of the off white petals from flyboy....
        Now I'm starting to question if it will be an issue getting through customs with them ... eek!
        Ok... After a little research online, I found that as long as the products remain in their original "company sealed" packaging, there shouldn't be a problem. Good luck!...

Oh, and P.S. the petals cost $110 (for 110 cups, can't beat that) plus $16 s/h.

#14 DWandMJ

DWandMJ
        • 274 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 11:09 PM

Cancun International Airport - Customs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users