Sign in to follow this  
sstotz

Anyone know where I can find a taco man to come on out for my villa reception??

in san diego, we have had "taco men" come up from TJ and cook up tacos for some of our really fun parties.. all the guests love it..

i was thinking about trying to find one for my reception.. anyone know of anything like this down there??

If you wnat some real tacos, you should try El Paisa, there the best taco place in cabo, I had my Bday party and had'em for the food... one word... AMAZING (& excellent pricing)...PM if you need more info

wow!! you guys ROCK! i've been searching all over the internet getting "creative" with my google searches trying to figure out how to find a taco stand!! please post any new details/info you come across, if you ask dino's friend. i'll have to check them out myself...

That is such a great idea! If my venue allowed me to bring in outside food I would totally be all over this!

Nice work - your wedding is going to rule.

We are doing this for our welcome party as well-ancho rubbed seabass and lobster tacos. We had a party in May in Cabo and Lazy Gourmet did this for us then which is where we got the idea to ahve it as one of our stations for the welcome party. It is great because it is fresh and interactive.