How much is your wedding costing you?

Tylenol 2 Pill Pack

50  $                            8.24  $                            8.24
Pepto 2 Pill Pack 40  $                          15.98  $                          15.98
Purell Hand Wipes 100  $                            5.69  $                            5.69
299 Piece First Aid Kit 1  $                          19.95  $                          19.95
Advil 2 Pill Pack 50  $                          11.96  $                          11.96
Bags 25  $                          64.49  $                          33.24
Stadium Cups 30  $                       100.00  $                          82.74
Lanyards 30  $                          22.98  $                            8.69
Badge Holders 30  $                          15.00  $                          15.00
Hand Sanitizer 20  $                            5.49  $                            5.49
Loofahs 30  $                          30.00  $                          30.00
Puzzle Books 1  $                          33.40  $                          33.40
Water Fun Stuff 1  $                          31.00  $                          31.00
Card Stock 1  $                            4.27  $                            4.27
Baggies 1  $                            3.17  $                            3.17
Folders for Information Packs 1  $                          11.16  $                          11.16
  Total:  $                       382.78  $                       319.98

I hope this helped!

Originally Posted by MissBubbles205 View Post

Same here!.. That's the part of the wedding my FI says he knows I'll blow our budget on.. lol I'm soo obsessed with these OOT bags.  Let me know if you find a post stating such.

Ahh.. FABULOUS!!!  Thanks Girl!

Originally Posted by anichols8 View Post

Tylenol 2 Pill Pack

50  $                            8.24  $                            8.24
Pepto 2 Pill Pack 40  $                          15.98  $                          15.98
Purell Hand Wipes 100  $                            5.69  $                            5.69
299 Piece First Aid Kit 1  $                          19.95  $                          19.95
Advil 2 Pill Pack 50  $                          11.96  $                          11.96
Bags 25  $                          64.49  $                          33.24
Stadium Cups 30  $                       100.00  $                          82.74
Lanyards 30  $                          22.98  $                            8.69
Badge Holders 30  $                          15.00  $                          15.00
Hand Sanitizer 20  $                            5.49  $                            5.49
Loofahs 30  $                          30.00  $                          30.00
Puzzle Books 1  $                          33.40  $                          33.40
Water Fun Stuff 1  $                          31.00  $                          31.00
Card Stock 1  $                            4.27  $                            4.27
Baggies 1  $                            3.17  $                            3.17
Folders for Information Packs 1  $                          11.16  $                          11.16
  Total:  $                       382.78  $                       319.98

I hope this helped!

Hey Everyone,

I love all the talk about Pinterest! I did exactly what you guys' were saying in regards to making a board of what kind of shots you like, I did this for our engagement pics and it worked out great!

We have set a budget of $12000 for our off resort wedding in Jamaica. We hired a wedding planner and told her everything we want to include in this price and she said she could do it ( we shall see, I kinda expect it to be over). Other than the actual ceremony and reception costs we have asked her to include our travel costs (myself, my FH, and our daughter) and her costs for planning the wedding.

This leaves about $6000 for the actual wedding ( the planner's fee is $2000 and I suspect it will be at least 4000 for our travel and accomodations).

I am happy to see that everyone is around the same budget range as we are. This is something that I worry about. I also thought that  a destination wedding would cost a lot less then at home, but from people I talk to here it seems that with travel and accomodations it is costing us about the same. Has anyone else realised this aswell for your locations?

Originally Posted by stella331 View Post

$30,000 Is including everything (photographer, band, DJ, gifts for wedding party, travel, rehearsal dinner, flowers, and a whole lot more). Yes, we picked the highest package but it only made sense with the amount of people we are having:)

We are getting married at the same place and mine is about $11,000-ish. How many people are you having? We are having 23 (including fiance and myself). What photographer and DJ did you get?  I have DJ Doremixx and Ivan Luckie photgraphy.

That was a good idea to tell you WC your budget, and let her work off that.. I didn't think of that.. 

I figured a DW was going to be a lot cheaper than a normal wedding.. But now that we start to add everyrhing up it seems like we arent going to save much at all. But then again our site fee is gonna cost more than our week long accomodations. If we had went with an all-inclusive reosrt somewhere else I believe we could do our wedding for a fraction of the price.. But we love the Cloisters in the Bahamas and I couldn't possibly imagine getting married anywhere else.

I LOVE pinterest.. It is sooo addicting!   Follow me, MissBubbles205, so I can follow you back. :o

Originally Posted by soonCB View Post

Hey Everyone,

I love all the talk about Pinterest! I did exactly what you guys' were saying in regards to making a board of what kind of shots you like, I did this for our engagement pics and it worked out great!

We have set a budget of $12000 for our off resort wedding in Jamaica. We hired a wedding planner and told her everything we want to include in this price and she said she could do it ( we shall see, I kinda expect it to be over). Other than the actual ceremony and reception costs we have asked her to include our travel costs (myself, my FH, and our daughter) and her costs for planning the wedding.

This leaves about $6000 for the actual wedding ( the planner's fee is $2000 and I suspect it will be at least 4000 for our travel and accomodations).

I am happy to see that everyone is around the same budget range as we are. This is something that I worry about. I also thought that  a destination wedding would cost a lot less then at home, but from people I talk to here it seems that with travel and accomodations it is costing us about the same. Has anyone else realised this aswell for your locations?

This is GREAT but there are so many things not added in the total cost like a reception, hair and make-up. I'm guessing because there are only 20 guests there are no set-up fees.

Originally Posted by Jessica4LUXE View Post

Hi DRPrincesa,

I have attached a sample budget for a fairly simple wedding we had planned at the Majestic Colonial. I hope this helps :)

Majestic Colonial Sample Budget2 - 20 guests $3,624.72.pdf

Yes I noticed that you also are from Manitoba. Our wedding including wedding package cost, flights, accomodations, and wedding attire is looking closer to $20,000. I feel a bit bad though that because of the location and time of the wedding that it is costing our guests approx. $2,700 for a week.

Originally Posted by soonCB View Post

Hey Everyone,