Getting Rid of a Pet Advice??

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#41 sunset78

• 1,280 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 03:15 PM

That's awesome to hear he's being a little more reasonable and taking your feelings into consideration. He was going a little over board, but sounds like things will be on a better track now. :)

#42 MonoAmor

• 93 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 03:16 PM

His parents were raised in a rural South American community that STRONGLY believe that cats are bad luck. They have been known to kill them if someone brings them onto buses or into homes, ect. There are a lot of bus accidents and natural disasters there and for the most part they blame it on superstition. His cousin actually had a cat and tried to move with it her and almost had a taxi guy kill it. Its so sad to me, but if people are taught young to be scared of them its hard to change their minds. It would be similar to me going to a country where people eat puppies and just ordering up a bunch to eat....not going to happen!!! Obviously, he isnt as fanatical about them but he still never liked them. I just want him to get it out of his mind tho because I would never want to pass that along to our children.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users