Photo

where to buy koozies?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 meghanmbm

meghanmbm
  • 203 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 06:38 PM

I saw a post earlier where someone bought these great koozies that read " to have and to hold and keep your drink cold" i cant find the link any help?
    Live every day like the next will never come.

#2 jhawkev

jhawkev
    • 124 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 06:46 PM

Just Google "customized beer koozies" and there are several companies that make them. I was just looking the other day because I think we might customize some with our Monogram in our welcome packages for guests! I haven't actually contacted anyone yet, but I believe they can be as inexpensive as .60some cents.

#3 thomalm

thomalm
      • 53 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 10:03 PM

These are not exactly what your looking for but I think they are just as cool.

Bride and Groom Bottle Holders - Bridal Showers Necessities, Bridal Funwear, Wedding Novelties

#4 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 12,151 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 10:11 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by meghanmbm
          I saw a post earlier where someone bought these great koozies that read " to have and to hold and keep your drink cold" i cant find the link any help?
          i think it was dmarie? i loved those too when i saw them ... if i have the poster right she said she had a great source for them so maybe search posts made by her?

#5 Wisco4

Wisco4
          • 666 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 11:00 PM

I ordered some for when I stood up in my best friends wedding. The said that quote on one side, then had their names and wedding date on the other.
            I got them from customink.com

I've ordered t-shirts, koozies and cups from there and all turned out great.
            ~Amanda

#6 rliddle

rliddle
            • Banned
            • 8 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 11:12 AM

Koozies Personalized Custom Wedding Favors Koozies they have them.

#7 mrkoozie

mrkoozie
              • 1 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 02:20 PM

These are the most colorful wedding logos we have been able to find.
                Lots of koozies available here

#8 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
                • 1,681 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 07:07 PM

I bought my koozies from Koozies Personalized Custom Wedding Favors Koozies They were inexpensive and look great. They also shipped really fast.

#9 lmg970

lmg970
                  • 316 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 08:24 PM

thanks for sharing the sites

#10 reg

reg
                    • 27 posts

Posted 21 October 2008 - 03:32 PM

Hi, I went on vacation in Exuma and apparently the folks who stayed at the house that we rented - one week before us - had their wedding there. There was a box of coozies and beach bags left over - they had their wedding date, etc printed on them. I thought these were great gifts for their guests. I'll keep checking this thread to see if anyone knows where to find good prices for beach bags as well.
                      Reg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users