Table lights under the table-worth it??

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 hayley

• 70 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 03:12 PM

I did find one review where the person said it was not worth it and you could barely tell they were there, but they look so nice in the pictures I have seen of them. I am also have pink tableclothes so I was thinking it may be more obvious with a darker color than white?

How much are they also?

#2 plumsugar

• 175 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 07:43 PM

Depends on your budget really...

I had them at my wedding and they werent a light source so much as an amazing accent in pictures taken during sunset. Otherwise, I think you couldnt even see the light when you took a flash picture...

The light is basically a battery powered lamp and each cost me $30 to rent (including battery).

#3 anaderoux

• 3,220 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 10:13 PM

I paid for the lights and when the wedding was almost over I noticed that some of them weren't on, my WC discounted that money from me anyway but I do liked how the lit tables looked. I think they were also around $30 each table.

#4 amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 3,754 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 10:31 PM

I didn't get them b/c of budget (quoted $30 each) but I thought they looked very nice in pictures. I also think you need to look at the set up, do you need extra lighting? We paid for extra lighting so we felt we did not need the underlight. However it you are having your reception in an area which is dark, it may be a good idea to get the lighting.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users