Sign in to follow this  
Tiffiney01

Cellulite

Are the exercises you guys are talking about called calf raises? That's what I call them and I'm just wondering if we are talking about the same thing.

I use Bliss products too and I also have the rubber massage-thingy! I think the massage is the key and the cream is a bonus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pug3636 View Post
Okay, I have to admit that i'm not sore from doing them three days in a row? I did 50 reps of all three. I can now do 50 at once but I struggle to get there. I for sure feel it while I am doing them. I wonder if I am doing something wrong? Are your heels touching during the butterfly position or slightly a part?
My heels are touching each other in the butterfly position.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pug3636 View Post
Okay, I have to admit that i'm not sore from doing them three days in a row? I did 50 reps of all three. I can now do 50 at once but I struggle to get there. I for sure feel it while I am doing them. I wonder if I am doing something wrong? Are your heels touching during the butterfly position or slightly a part?
I do it with my heels touching as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBinjour View Post
My heels are touching each other in the butterfly position.
okay 5am I ran for 30 mins on the treadmill did the calfs 50 each position and
50 crunches. ( reg) baby steps lol

Tonight I will TRY to do the push ups ( girlie ones ) lol
and the 2 partner crunches you mentioned
I told you I'm gonna make you proud smile03.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by kate.com View Post
Ok gals, as far as cheating products go, I am having good luck with the Bliss line... it "reduces appearance," not vanishes cellulite... But I had that fancy procedure done where they melt away cellulite, yeah it works but costs a fortune... and it doesn't get rid of everything unless you keep going.. which I cannot afford. But the esthatician said that I got great results and the Bliss products were helping! She went out and bought it for herself bc it is cheaper than the stuff you can buy at the spa.
Here is the link:
spa products, anti aging skin care, body treatments, gifts for her - bliss
It is also available at Sephora. I like the stimulator... it is a little rubber brush thing that I use to rub on my thighs in the shower. Massage is known to reduce cellulite so this is cheaper than getting regular massages. Then I use the Fatgirlslim. I also started using their under eye cream and LOVE it for reducing dark circles and puffiness.
Working out and drinking water helps the most!!! But cheating is good when you are wearing a bathing suit.
Wow I am going to buy that today between this and the working out I should be good. lol

If I do 30 mins of cardio + leg machines at least 4 days a week I start to get compliments from everyone on how good my legs are looking. When I slack off, it comes right back. So it is just a temp fix...I have yet to use any creams that make a difference!

Hi, if anyone finds out please let me know. I eat healthy and drinks lots of water and exercise twice a week but it's still there. I must admit I don't use any creams or massage and I like to drink.

i tried velashape with good results but depending on your location the treatments can be costly. So i opted for a small at home version which i got for about $130 which includes a cellulite reduction cream. The machine is referred to the Bliss Stimulator on steroids...Good Luck. Oh don't forget diet and exercise. I got good bikini results in about 6-8 weeks of better eating a more physical activity