Sign in to follow this  
Tiffiney01

Cellulite

"thanks a lot tyra banks" lol that made me laugh.

i am getting it too and its gross looking i hate it. i will try anything to get rid of it. im gonna start running again, ? maybe it will help if i loose alil weight there? i hate my legs with a passion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBinjour View Post
Pigeon toe: toes touch
Butterfly: heels touch
Wow, thanks for the tips! I just tried to do all of them and could only do each one 33 times! I guess it's a work in progress :).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqueline View Post
"thanks a lot tyra banks" lol that made me laugh.

i am getting it too and its gross looking i hate it. i will try anything to get rid of it. im gonna start running again, ? maybe it will help if i loose alil weight there? i hate my legs with a passion.
I hate my legs also...but read the tips Jbinjour gave me... I can't get to 50 but I'm going to push myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffiney01 View Post
I hate my legs also...but read the tips Jbinjour gave me... I can't get to 50 but I'm going to push myself.
I agree! 50 is tough! I think I might try to do them in groups just to get to 50 total of each type.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pug3636 View Post
Wow, thanks for the tips! I just tried to do all of them and could only do each one 33 times! I guess it's a work in progress :).
It will get easier for you. I go through them quickly. When you do them, you should watch tv, to take your mind away from the pain.

Good job! I got to 33 of each last night and then rested. I started back up again at 33 and went to 50. I'm going to try to remember to do these every night!

This morning, I got up late. So, I was able to run my mile and do my stomach crunches. I wasn't able to do my leg presses. Every morning, I park my car and catch the bus. I was able to do my leg presses at the bus stop. You don't have to limit yourself to your home.